uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hello, for all of you, have happend to see on payment status "paid" and still didn't receive the money, after 2 business working days? Usually the money comes right after 2 or 1 day

Hello, for all of you, have happend to see on payment status "paid" and still didn't receive the money, after 2 business working days? Usually the money comes right after 2 or 1 day

bank?
needs some days its depend your bank not ul.to

i dont know date youre paid but too last friday and today are holiday bank not works

same here

they haven never need such long time to make payment before

I guess that is the reason, also a friend sent me some money and still didn't receive it..

Another thing is that I'm afraid that my card bank is blocked (I tried to place money on a bet site, but I misprinted my card password for 3 times). Maybe when you have a card bank blocked, you'll not be able to receive money too?!

Advertised uploaded accounts:329
valid Premium initial orders:42 =438.33 €

lOl

329 premium sold only 42 valid haha
That's pretty much the same as me. I have 1.32 sales for every 10 advertised accounts, you have 1.27.

Advertised accounts mean FREE ACCOUNTS, it doesn't means that 329 people buy premium accounts from your links and that only 42 were paid to you.

It means that for every free count you sold ~0.13 premium accounts, and that's a good ratio, every 100 free account you get ~13 sales, or in other words you have a ~13% sucess ratio.

You people bitch too much even when you don't understand your own numbers.

Maybe you don't get answer because no one understand what are you asking for!
He is talking about the Hybrid traffic you get once you upgrade to premium, and as far i understand it means that you can give free DIRECT DOWNLOADS no captcha, no waiting time, for your users, but only 15GB(dunno if it recharges daily since i have never used it), and i doubt that they pay for those direct download links, so it's only usable if you want to share a small file without being an ass to your users so they can download it free and fast.

Last edited:
What's up with payments lately ? I never had to wait more than 15 days for receiving payment from ul.to. Man this is not good.. for the past 4 years i've seen too many filehosts go down ....and in my experience first sign is delay in payments and various excuses that follows. My balance is piling up and I cannot request another payment until the first one is cleared. Ul.to should start making changes quickly orelse its affiliates with start losing interest in this service and will move to other services.

one of my folder name disappeared in file manager, but the content of folder exist on server, i can even search the name of the files and find them, but i cant see the folder at all. anyone ever had the same problem?

Back