uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
same to me. 22000 converted premium, only 3000 left, but I use premium only 500MB, is it possible to back points expect you cut off points which I using only 500MB

I guess I'll just keep asking this question until somebody wants to respond. What else can points be used for besides purchasing a premium? And if this is the only thing points can be used for, then who cares if the points get used up and premium gets extended?

I'm confused here a li'l bit
Account Holder : My Name
Bank : Account Number or Bank Name ?
IBAN : AFAIK only eu banks and few others have IBAN but not Indian banks
Swift/BIC : I know this one.

Can any Indian who has successfully received Bank Transfer from ul.to clarify this ?

Acount Holder : your name
Bank : name of the bank
IBAN : is needed else we're not able to payout

I guess I'll just keep asking this question until somebody wants to respond. What else can points be used for besides purchasing a premium? And if this is the only thing points can be used for, then who cares if the points get used up and premium gets extended?

Yes it can only exchanged into runtime but if you (as example) only got 10.000 points you would like to time your 1 month when you need it and not when some hack abuse it....

forwarded it to our development team, im sorry guys...

Till, all my money from false purchases bought yesterday has been reversed except for one - 1 month premium is still in the logs and money for this account has not been returned, so I'm lack of 9,99 Euro.

Also, duration of premium account didn't change, it's extended by all those false purchases made yesterday - points and money have been corrected but premium duration hasn't. Will it be corrected or it stays? What should I do? Support doesn't respond.

Also, duration of premium account didn't change, it's extended by all those false purchases made yesterday - points and money have been corrected but premium duration hasn't. Will it be corrected or it stays? What should I do? Support doesn't respond.

I got reply from support again last night about that.

Money was reversed, yes, but the amount of premium that had been given with the extensions will stay in your account.

Looks like it's their way of compensating us. :)

Dear customer,

thank you for your feedback.

We apologize for the problems that you have experienced with your Uploaded account today.

Your feedback is very important to us and has been immediately forwarded to our technicians who
have fixed the problem.

As a result we can assure you that the payment that seemed to have disappeared in your account, has been fully reimbursed to your account. The premium account, that has been purchased with your payment, will remain in your account.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

With best regards,

Support Department
uploaded.net

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Till,

I have a truck full of money to give the reseller program.
Every day I try to park this truck into Uploaded's garage but always showing "The garage has been temporarily suspended".
Forward it to your development team... hehehehe

Last edited:
Before premium i got 4 referrals/2 sales.After i got premium 8 hours till now i got 10 referrals and only 1 sale.Always the sales are just one month.Bigger amount of sales didnt count as sales.Also waiting for the payment from 07/2.

30000 points are back in my account but the premium is still there.Please remove the premium too.I dont want premium.When i have premium my sales are 99% lower than as free user.I dont know why but this is what i see from my experience in uploaded.
Have premium?No sales.
Free user?A lot better in sales

30000 points are back in my account but the premium is still there.Please remove the premium too.I dont want premium.When i have premium my sales are 99% lower than as free user.I dont know why but this is what i see from my experience in uploaded.
Have premium?No sales.
Free user?A lot better in sales

Thats just another proof that sales are not counted as many as there really are.

Back