uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
OMG KIDS

He explain Pages before that it is a Bug

Some of you notice it and Post still only Bullshit here..............

Its a Bug is that so hard to understand?!

Really stupid shit from some members here reade the topic before write bullshit like last 2 pages!

OMG KIDS

He explain Pages before that it is a Bug

Some of you notice it and Post still only Bullshit here..............

Its a Bug is that so hard to understand?!

Really stupid shit from some members here reade the topic before write bullshit like last 2 pages!

Where do you see that? Went through Till's posts, no mention of a bug.... Just of being in contact with developer team.

mate I lost 220 Euros, I for me the best is to return money... and do not accept others options... how I can trust them again?
Are you just plain ignorant? They already mentioned that the devs are looking into this problem and finding a solution to it. They need to fix the problem first before returning the money to you and the rest of us. What's the point of returning the money to the account when the glitch/bug/hacker attack is not fix and it converts into renewal again.

Damn kids these days and their whining.

Im wondering if the admin can actually stop the abuse on these threads by limiting it to genuine uploaders earning money instead of all the thieving bitches moaning about their illegal earnings being robbed back from them!

I think ul.to have money problem, they can't payoff money, so they converted premium who have deposited large amount of money on one's account?

yes, man I send pm to ul.to for payout about sms2pay, now my balance changed 184 to 99? wtf?

This is first-ever filehost who change balance to premium?
no other host convert balance to premium?
now who is dumb headed person?
this is the firrst ever host who are trusted
this is the first-ever giant host who did not ranaway like fileserver and filesonic

and problems can be occur, and there are support person to solve this thing
talking like an idiot will not bring any good result :fly:
Just wait and see

this is the firrst ever host who are trusted
this is the first-ever giant host who did not ranaway like fileserver and filesonic
Example: Tubobit/Freashare?

and problems can be occur, and there are support person to solve this thing
talking like an idiot will not bring any good result :fly:
Just wait and see
I contact them for about commission charge via SMS2Pay? but I got email for only instuction, but no mentioned on charge?
no proper reply?
ok let see what is going on?

Back