uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I requested my first payment using webmoney from them about 5 weeks ago, and I've had the payment status as 'geprüft' for close to 3 weeks now, and I can't even request another payment while this one is being 'processed'. Can't say that I'm very impressed with the whole thing to be honest, especially compared to other hosts who pay weekly without any problems at all (like rapidgator).

I've read through other people's posts here and they say it can 'take up to 30 days to receive a payment'. Well I'm past that point and generally getting a bit bored waiting. Why should it take 30 days to process anyway? Takes them about 30 minutes to remove dmca reported content and yet 30 days to pay their affiliate partners? Priorities are a bit backward, in my opinion of course.....

WM payments usually takes 15-20 days. 5 Weeks are too long :heiligenschein:

Check your purse limit or contact Till.

People are complaining about unusual stats. Meaning they were a lot better in the past and now for no reason at all they are much worse even with much higher traffic. Are we supposed to be silent about this?

This never happened with the likes of Filesonic, I always had the sales I was expecting considering the traffic and the stuff I was uploading. Now it just doesn't make sense, I can make 3 sales unexpectedly in a normal day and then have a whole week with a lot of traffic/work and have no sales at all.

Just few words:

Paypal used to work with filehosters(filesonic for example) = Several sales each day with little effort.

Paypal stoped working with filehosters = No sales, just one of two of people that doesn't minds giving their credit card info to a shady business.

If Filesonic revived you can bet your butthole virginity that you will face the same problem with the sales that you're facing right now with any modern filehost, the golden era of PPS ended thanks to paypal.

Wow I finally got a rebill. Last one was on Jan 20th. :heiligenschein:

@Xali, maybe but most people with paypal accounts also have credit cards. And my sales were fine just a few months ago.

Takes them about 30 minutes to remove dmca reported content and yet 30 days to pay their affiliate partners? Priorities are a bit backward, in my opinion of course.....

LOL

1) First pay the affiliates for sharing copyrighted content;
2) Deal with DMCA notifications afterwards

Yeah, that'd be great! :))

Yeah it's been tough to get any sales the last week, only 2 sales this week. Requested payout on Feb. 8th, but it's still open, usually always been checked by now.

yes, my sales are also not every day the same good
i am having sometimes doubts about counting too.
still i am not complaining as it won't help me.
i am just glad there is a host like UL which still paying regular and not scamming like others.think about!

you are just a loser who don't know what it takes to get sales, at least you don't have confidence what will make you sales..

so you have nothing to complain.

you are happy with your few euros.

for us, we are totally different from you.

you are just posting what thousands of others are posting and you have no advantage at all!!!! so you don't complain, you have no reason to complain dude..

you know some of us are release stuffs that are highly expected and with very high traffic, our fxxking sales don't just reply on the silly luck like you.

for you, it's luckily to get sales, so you don't complain, you are happy with your silly few euros.

and you are asking people to think what you think?

just silly logic.

do you know how much work people are putting to get sales?
people are working the right way to get sales, and they should get sales. not like what you are doing, spamming all forums, hoping to get lucky sales.

you are not ul admin who can see everything behind, so don't try to act like you know the sales counter is working 100%, okay?

we not not just complaining about cheating, but we speak out the weird issue that could be caused by the sales counter or the payment is not working properly most of the time, so it helps ul and affiliate both.

and you are not allowing people to say it out, do you want all of us just to write "thank you" in support thread? then what is the point of support thread?

why don't you just leave this thread too if you don't want to read posts?

what we post is serious issue with proof, not simple complain like" no sales, no sales for a week"

a lot of kids will come here complain about no sales after just a few days of posting, it's normal...

those posts won't help anything..

but our posts, just like lifetalk's posts, should be noticed by UL support and get the issue checked and fixed.

Back