uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Dear Till,

Please answer my PM.
qxVg20h.png

P.S.: 2012-11-28 Payza (alertpay) is declined because Payza is not allowed for payout.

I have PMed you my account ID and also created a support ticket on ul website to explain my link source.
No response so far.

[strike]Please tell me Why Fraud?
Is it because too many downloads but too few sales from my account?
[/strike]

Same situation here.

[strike]Be careful to uploaded.net.
I still don't receive any explanation.
Moreover, I cannot log in to uploaded.net now, and my files are all alive.
PS: I am a valid uploader and never upload any DMCA files.
[/strike]

Update:
Thanks Till for the help.
I can log in successfully.
And the payout status is changed to 'checked' now.

Last edited:
Sorry guys i was on vacation, im back now.

Am am already using English version, but some words still shows in other language (probably dutch)
For example- When changing a file name, option shows some word like 'datum' instead of 'Rename'

Datum means date, it shouldn't be at the rename function, could you pm me a screenshot if this.

And what is the minimum payout btw?

50 Eur with 20% fees, 100 Eur without fees from our side.

I know Till, you are reading this.
If you are really good host you will respond to this.
How that is possible someone has requested on 21th and get payment and other man has requested on 8th or like I 15th (still open status!!!!!!!) and still not get payment?
I know you are paying for 30 days bla bla bla.. but that is unfair for others users.

We payout in bulk payments, so one payout method could be done while the other isn't

paypal is allowed for payout or not??

PayPal don't work together with filehoster.

Thx for the payment :dan:

When it says paid in account, how many days does it take to receive the payment ? bank

it can take up to 5 days (different from bank to bank).

I miss Till.

Just because it's Till.

Come back, Till!

Maybe Till is on vacation. It could be the case. As for Sinem, I don't get why everyone talks about that guy all the time. He's been absent from the thread for like months now. The only one we "can count on" is Till, and he is probably sipping on a "Sex on the Beach" in Bahamas or enjoying wienerschnitzel in Austria while you keep complaining.

And I miss him, too you know. :I

Im back :), and yes i was on vacation.

Hi, I couldn't find much info on the site like FAQ for affiliate program so I have a few questions.

Where do I enter payment info? Is the payout automatic or do I have to request it?
Thanks

You're able to enter payout informations during requesting a payout.

Is uploaded.net pay to payza?

PayZa don't let us transfer money on our account, so we're currently not able to payout via PayZa.

Be careful to uploaded.net.
I still don't receive any explanation.
Moreover, I cannot log in to uploaded.net now, and my files are all alive.
User and password do not match!

PS: I am a valid uploader and never upload any DMCA files.

If you pm'ed me already i'll take a look into this now. Else send me a pm with your account id.

Hahahhahahahahah so much fun seeing idiots fighting saying low stats scam :D and again i will say this why in 7 hells would someone buy a premium again when he just bought a 1 month prem just 1 day or do u think a person clones himself on regular basis :o

From a good uploader, i swear today is my best in terms of earnings from the beginning of my work with UL. i was offline this whole day, after i came home i was like "WoooooW, WTF.... how did i got all of this without posting content from 2 days"

Back