uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Uploaded.net Is currently best and no.1 filehost who is paying their uploaders and that's too With great rates.

See their daily visitors and number of uploaders.

Regards.

im worried about the payment, months ago i tryed option "bank transfer" and it got declined. i hope now it wont get declined. i dont want to use webmoney(huge fees)

i believed if ul stay like this they will go to the top...first time i use UL are the most host i hate!! low rate etc etc (exept the upload speed) but now UL are the best..but upload speed now are horrible hahhaha it reverse.. please fix the speed man..2 weeks ago i got 30-50MB now not even 10MB

UPLOADED.NET:
----------------->
Please: when I request an affiliate payment by Bank Transfer, what do I put in the space that says IBAN number? The form on your site will not post if I leave it blank, and USA banks do not have an IBAN number. They have: A customer name and account number, a Bank Routing number, and some have a SWIFT code. So how do I do this?
Thanks

you need IBAN-International Bank Account Number

IT1111111111122222333333=ITALY IBAN but with other numbers
and

BIC-
Bank Identifier Code

you dont have this you cant create a bank tansfer

Why is it so hard to get rebills with uploaded.net? My rebills are only 6% of my total sales and it's been 3 weeks since my last rebill. Anyone having trouble getting rebills too?

Sales are also down from last month.

i have 131 sales, i started using uploaded.net 40 days ago.

but i have now only 14 rebills.

note: i have 50 sales for the first 10 days with uploaded.net.

i am not posting to forums and then get lucky sales.

once a downloader buy premium on me, they are 90% gonna renew for the next month for more stuffs on the specific filed from me because they will be 100% satisfied with my service after they go premium, unless they don't have money to renew, there is no way they don't renew because they are not satisfied with my service.

and they download my stuffs every day or every 2 days, so there is very less chance that they choose to renew 7 days after their accounts expire.

besides, uploaded.net sends a mail to them 48 hours before their accounts expire as a reminder.

uploaded.net always update sale/rebill stats very late in the day.

they said they cache stats, but sometimes sale/rebil stats are updated really late in the day. so people would tend to think stats are frozen.

while download stats is updated very frequently, i have only 3.13 euro for now, usually i have 4 or 5 euros in one day, i don't very much care about ppd though, just take it as bonus.

sales/rebills have been low for me recently too.

I read a dozen pages of this topic but I have not found information ( Maybe I'm blind :D) whether it is possible to buy an account from usa by cc.I know that about 2 months ago there was no such possibility.

I read a dozen pages of this topic but I have not found information ( Maybe I'm blind :D) whether it is possible to buy an account from usa by cc.I know that about 2 months ago there was no such possibility.

i dont understand why.

go premium
you see 48 hours premium
1 month premium and so on

you click bestellen und aktivieren after open new side with mastercard,visa and more

you need IBAN-International Bank Account Number

IT1111111111122222333333=ITALY IBAN but with other numbers
and

BIC-
Bank Identifier Code

you dont have this you cant create a bank tansfer

------> ORON used to pay me by bank wire transfer and they were not in USA, all they needed was my USA Bank Info, Account Number, and their payment would show up in my bank account. How did THEY do this?

Back