uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
You're pathetic. Blaming everybody and everything you can for bad earnings. Go find a real job if you don't want to be scammed. But I reckon that you're just too stupid to get one.

Peace and unity? My arse, greedy idiot.

testom I defend a compagny, I work with it, I don't have interested that other people like Real Debrid break the law to bypass like a thief.

I upload only my own personal content, so I respect the law, I make the choice to monetise my content with Uploaded.

So when I work with a legit cy or a cy saying it is legit, cy has NO RIGHT to scam, me or other honest and rules-okey member.

Think about what nonsense you said and think also of how rude and uncivilised persone your are ;)

If Real-Debrid was breaking the law, they would be behind bars. But guess what, they aren't. The only people breaking the law are brainless pirates. I don't have a problem with pirates in general, I'm cool with that, I have a problem with pirates making money on other people's backs, blaming anybody they can when they don't succeed.

PS: What makes you think Real-Debrid is affecting your earnings in any way? Real-Debrid is an alternative for people who do not want to pay for multiple file hosting services at the same time. Which means, a sale for Real-Debrid, is not a lost sale for Uploaded.net. It's the same with piracy, a download of a copy-right protected file is not a lost sale (it could even generate money indirectly). You're in fact applying the arguments used by the Hollywood industry yourself.

Mrzik don't waste your time with him ! It's obvious that testom is the admin of real debrid (or other debrid sites ). I just checked all of his post on wjunction (like notably this post) , he works for a debrid sites it's obvious.
It's you who have to find a real job! Debrid sites are illegal and i hope all the filehost will ban you.

^ I did not say that a sale for Debrid is a guaranteed sale for UL.
Ha, I'm glad you agree with me that a sale for Real-Debrid is not a (guaranteed) lost sale for Uploaded.net.
However, it is a potential sale lost to a filehost company at any time and that is wrong.
Why would that be wrong?[:|] Any competitor of Uploaded.net could lead to a potential sale loss. What's the difference?
If users can't afford premiums on multiple filehosting sites, go back to torrents. There are still tons of way to get whatever illegal crap you want without using filehosts.
Ha, I'm glad you agree with me that a sale for Real-Debrid is not a (guaranteed) sale for Uploaded.net.
Most of them using Real-Debrid can afford it, but they just don't want to be paying for multiple file hosting services at the same time, why pay for all if you can pay for all at once, for the same price, especially if you don't download that much? The problem is greedyness. Many file hosting services create multiple websites, offering the exact same service with just a different name.

Examples:
- Putlocker = Sockshare
- Letitbit = Shareflare = Vip-file
- Bitshare = Freakshare
- Uploaded.net = Cloudzer.net
- And many other amateur file hosting services using the XFileSharing Pro script, not even worth the money.

Why would you want to pay twice or more for the exact same service? Real-Debrid and many other so-called 'debrids' or 'leeching' services are just a response to that. People don't want to pay twice or more, so they pay for all at once. This hole in the market was created by the file hosting services themselves, and now Real-Debrid and many others are taking advantages of it (they have the right to do so). As simple as that.

Mrzik don't waste your time with him ! It's obvious that testom is the admin of real debrid (or other debrid sites ). I just checked all of his post on wjunction (like notably this post) , he works for a debrid sites it's obvious.
It's you who have to find a real job! Debrid sites are illegal and i hope all the filehost will ban you.
I don't agree with you, so I must be the admin of Real-Debrid or another debrid... X-D
I am a developer, I use the services of both Uploaded.net and the debrids to my advantage. I am here to troll the blinded.

Last edited:
Updates in BLUE below:

Payza, because it was (past tense) the only UL option available for US based affiliates, as has been confirmed multiple times above, by members with a stronger established presence (here) than my own.

Had you read recent posts then you would have realized that none of the current payment methods work in the US.

No harm, no foul, but a little reading goes a long way.

If you cannot comprehend plain English then please try using Google translate.

Again, a little reading goes a long way.

So, now I need their permission to move on? LOL

Ultimatum? No, again, a little reading goes a long way.

If English is not your native language then please let me know what is. Obviously, Google translate from English to your language is failing for you guys, miserably.

Everything that I stated in my first post is factual and remains unchallenged:
http://www.wjunction.com/1716731-post4755.htm

I even included a screen shot that Payza is working fine, as per UL request, here:
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...tal-sale-65percent-rebill-455.htm#post1714180

Bottom Line:
1. A viable payout option for USA affiliates does not exist for UL.
2. Viable payout options for USA affiliates DO exist for MANY WELL ESTABLISHED hosts.
3. I receive regular payments, via Payza, from another host, as of a few days ago.

Everyone chooses their own road.

my mantra = logic > drama

You guys saw the print screen of my RECENTLY ACQUIRED Payza balance, from another host:

I sincerely want to believe that this is merely a simple misunderstanding between UL and Payza.

It would be nice if UL chose a random amount, less than the $27.21 balance. I could withdraw said random amount and provide status updates via print screens and a copy of the check, with whatever snippets of this thread, or whatever, as "proof positive".

No BS.

Payza has performed flawlessly for me, to date (with exception to the recent COASTAL DISASTER). What took 7 days before, now takes 21, which is fine by me.

Oh. Wait. What? Natural disaster? Payment processing center down? Oops,

In the absence of UL stepping up then I would be all for one of the thread "lap dogs" proposing an amount that fits the bill.

No, the currently offered amazon.DE gift cards do not work for US citizens, or any other non-DE countries (again, as previously stated). DE, FR, COM (US) are all housed under different facilities.

To reiterate...
Bottom Line:
2. Viable payout options for USA affiliates DO exist for MANY WELL ESTABLISHED hosts.
3. I receive regular payments, via Payza, from another host, as of a few days ago.
4. I will withdraw whatever random amount within my Payza balance that UL requests AND provide proof of receipt

UL STAND-IN AND ADMINISTRATORS, PLEASE HEAR.... HEAR..... HEAR.

You guys saw the print screen of my RECENTLY ACQUIRED Payza balance, from another host:

I sincerely want to believe that this is merely a simple misunderstanding between UL and Payza.

It would be nice if UL chose a random amount, less than the $27.21 balance. I could withdraw said random amount and provide status updates via print screens and a copy of the check, with whatever snippets of this thread, or whatever, as "proof positive".

No BS.

Payza has performed flawlessly for me, to date (with exception to the recent COASTAL DISASTER). What took 7 days before, now takes 21, which is fine by me.

Oh. Wait. What? Natural disaster? Payment processing center down? Oops,

In the absence of UL stepping up then I would be all for one of the thread "lap dogs" proposing an amount that fits the bill.

No, the currently offered amazon.DE gift cards do not work for US citizens, or any other non-DE countries (again, as previously stated). DE, FR, COM (US) are all housed under different facilities.

To reiterate...
Bottom Line:
4. I will withdraw whatever random amount within my Payza balance that UL requests AND provide proof of receipt

You also have to understand that THEY can't deposit any funds in their Payza account maybe because their account is from Switzerland/Germany and Payza is currently having problems with some countries.

Having said all that, I hope that they find a way to pay their US affiliates because they are screwed right now.

If Real-Debrid was breaking the law, they would be behind bars. But guess what, they aren't. The only people breaking the law are brainless pirates. I don't have a problem with pirates in general, I'm cool with that, I have a problem with pirates making money on other people's backs, blaming anybody they can when they don't succeed.

PS: What makes you think Real-Debrid is affecting your earnings in any way? Real-Debrid is an alternative for people who do not want to pay for multiple file hosting services at the same time. Which means, a sale for Real-Debrid, is not a lost sale for Uploaded.net. It's the same with piracy, a download of a copy-right protected file is not a lost sale (it could even generate money indirectly). You're in fact applying the arguments used by the Hollywood industry yourself.

Isn't it funny that the guys who defend debrid sites only appear when they are in trouble? Maybe you should ask everybody to stop uploading in Uploaded.net :rofl:

PS: I guess you miss fighting with RickyFS :d

Last edited:
Response: 220 FTP-Uploadserver
Command: USER 5598343
Response: 331 Password required for .....
Command: PASS ****************
Response: 503 Authentication failed. Blocked.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server ?????

stats are really frozen

last 30 minutes more than 30 dls and nothing counted

and all of them are form the forum which has visitors 70% of USA and europe

every Sunday and Monday sucks.
Sunday is supposed to be one of the two days for good sales.
however, ul.to tends to screw things up on Weekend recently (maintenance or upload fail like a charm from zoom and ftp was not working)
sales look weird these two days (0), other days are fine.

Back