uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Like to know when and if someone from a non-German country has gotten am Amazon.de vouchers and used them. I might take one for the team if nobody else does.

Did anybody else have a problem with buying backup space? I tried doing it and got directed to some Czech middleman. They deducted the pmt, all right, but Ul.to , who by the way very prompt in responding, said they didn't get it. So, the heck with it. As I understand it, I can earn up to 500 GB of 'forever' files, that will never be deleted for any reason. Once I hit that 'free limit', I can count on files beyond that limit that haven't been dl'ed in 30 days to be erased. Is that correct? It's all fine with me, just want to understand it. I wonder if the inactive files are deleted on a first-in-first-out basis. I expect they would be. I wonder if there is some forumula they have for dropping downfrom the 500GB limit if an affiliate suddenly goes all inactive. They wouldn't want to hold onto those 500 GB of files for him or her indefinitely.

A request, can everybody stop moaning and implying they are being cheated? If you have original material, or even 'public domain' material with no apparent copy-write holder, what's stopping you from selling it yourself directly?!

Yes fuck real debrid and aslo http://unrestrict.li : http://i.imgur.com/UCcZa.png

Fuck reseller too, just uploaders and UL !

= Max earning income for together, this saturday has been so good as it never happened before :snog:

From Real-Debrid facebook page:

"Uploaded suspended his activities for resellers, we are no more able to buy vouchers for our unrestricting service. This will result in a big problem starting from the end of the day, we did not buy a stock of vouchers in order to avoid money losses, so we can't be able to maintain Uploaded after the depletion of our current vouchers stock. We suspect them wanting to retire in the near future, indeed, two days ago they halved the income given to uploaders. We will keep you informed in case we are able to renew our vouchers stock. Best Regards, Real-Debrid team."

I criticized a lot uploaded.net those last days (it was legitimate) but like you said mrZik , this saturday is a good day for me too. Fortunately there are people like me who criticize sometimes uploaded.net when they try to cheat us (deliberately?) ... And fortunately there are people like me who request the ban of real debrid , all debrid etc... If you never complain , you have nothing.... And i want to say "fuck you" to the uploader who are always happy even when there is problem with ppd (and pps) count.

And i hope uploaded won't retire in the future (like real debrid said) because it's totally possible. I hope obviously not but it's possible...

bouabdellah don't worry bro but it is sure Uploaded don't cheat for now, PDD is ONLY a dl/ip/24 hours/all account so it is very hard to make money from it, almost in my country where Uploaded is the fist place to download !

PPD is just a little more to PPS, it is to say you upload stuff and you will never get 0 for your work, but a little money even if you don't make sales.

Don't forget Uploaded give us 75 % it is so good.

I am the fist to complain about scam and I have warned a lot of ppl about scam hoster.

But Ul is the only one, sometimes sucking, but always good at work in general.

At least they paid and they count sales, they provide good services to download and upload files.

Yes their support sometimes sucks with no answere, but it is the only and the single unique cy that you can now use with the most trustly you can give.

Peace and unity :pirate:

You still don't get it.

Who said anything about ul.to, Im talking about your complaints as an uploader, in general.

Yes fuck real debrid and aslo http://unrestrict.li : http://i.imgur.com/UCcZa.png

Fuck reseller too, just uploaders and UL !
1, 2, 3 complaints. You blame people who have nothing to do with your earnings.

I am the fist to complain about scam and I have warned a lot of ppl about scam hoster.
Another one. Don't upload stuff if you don't want to be scammed.

testom I defend a compagny, I work with it, I don't have interested that other people like Real Debrid break the law to bypass like a thief.

I upload only my own personal content, so I respect the law, I make the choice to monetise my content with Uploaded.

So when I work with a legit cy or a cy saying it is legit, cy has NO RIGHT to scam, me or other honest and rules-okey member.

Think about what nonsense you said and think also of how rude and uncivilised persone your are ;)

Last edited:
testom I defend a compagny, I work with it, I don't have interested than other people like Real Debrid break the law to bypass like a thief.

I upload only my own personal content, so I respect the law, I make the choice to monetise my content with Uploaded.

So when I work with a legit cy or a cy saying it is legit, cy has NO RIGHT to scam, me or other honest and rules-okey member.

Think about what nonsense you said and think also of how rude and uncivilised persone your are ;)

If Real-Debrid was breaking the law, they would be behind bars. But guess what, they aren't. The only people breaking the law are brainless pirates. I don't have a problem with pirates in general, I'm cool with that, I have a problem with pirates making money on other people's backs, blaming anybody they can when they don't succeed.

PS: What makes you think Real-Debrid is affecting your earnings in any way? Real-Debrid is an alternative for people who do not want to pay for multiple file hosting services at the same time. Which means, a sale for Real-Debrid, is not a lost sale for Uploaded.net. It's the same with piracy, a download of a copy-right protected file is not a lost sale (it could even generate money indirectly). You're in fact applying the arguments used by the Hollywood industry yourself.

Last edited:
PS: What makes you think Real-Debrid is affecting your earnings in any way? Real-Debrid is an alternative for people who do not want to pay for multiple file hosting services at the same time. Which means, a sale for Real-Debrid, is not a lost sale for Uploaded.net. It's the same with piracy, a download of a copy-right protected file is not a lost sale (it could even generate money indirectly). You're in fact applying the arguments used by the Hollywood industry yourself.
How the hell is a sale for Real-Debrid not a lost sale for UL/other hosts? Once a user gets a real-debrid account, he doesn't have to pay for premium hosts from Uploaded, Netload and any other premium hosts out there that they support. All filehosts do not get a % comission from those sales at all. Besides, Real-Debrid might not be breaking the law but they still are breaking the ToS that they clearly supposed to adhere to when using the said filehost service (same goes for the illegal content uploaders). It might not affect the earnings of uploaders but it still affects the earnings of the filehosts.

btw the January 2013 stats page is broken, after 31st it shows the previous years history on the same page

download speed has been reliable recently, which was nice to see

How the hell is a sale for Real-Debrid not a lost sale for UL/other hosts? Once a user gets a real-debrid account, he doesn't have to pay for premium hosts from Uploaded, Netload and any other premium hosts out there that they support. All filehosts do not get a % comission from those sales at all. Besides, Real-Debrid might not be breaking the law but they still are breaking the ToS that they clearly supposed to adhere to when using the said filehost service (same goes for the illegal content uploaders). It might not affect the earnings of uploaders but it still affects the earnings of the filehosts.

That's because you made a mistake. You just assume they would buy an Uploaded.net account if they didn't have a service like Real-Debrid. You can't prove that. Real-Debrid is not an alternative for just Uploaded.net. They could be buying an account because they want to download from another file hosting service. Most people simply can't afford a premium account for all file hosting services they need at the same time. If they buy an account through Real-Debrid, a small part of the amount they pay will go to the file hosting service indirectly(because they use premium accounts). Where usually they might not buy an account for Uploaded.net at all. Thus, a sale for Real-Debrid is not a lost sale for Uploaded.net. Furthermore, it does not affect the income of uploaders and affliates, because Real-Debrid is nothing compared to Uploaded.net considering the traffic they are generating. What rule of the TOS are they breaking? They are not sharing any accounts, the Uploaded.net accounts are used by their servers only. It is allowed to automate the download process, and they're allowed to do whatever they want with the data once they retrieve it from Uploaded.net.

^ I did not say that a sale for Debrid is a guaranteed sale for UL. However, it is a potential sale lost to a filehost company at any time and that is wrong. If users can't afford premiums on multiple filehosting sites, go back to torrents. There are still tons of way to get whatever illegal crap you want without using filehosts. Most users will not go to Real-Debrid and sign up for premium just for fun if they do not have a host that they which do be a premium on. And that is a sale lost to that filehost company at that particular time.

If they have problems signing up for a premium on that host due to CC troubles,etc, that's what resellers are for NOT a site like Real-Debrid. If they want multiple stuff not on the host that the content is on, learn to use torrent/usenet/etc or just download it as a FREE user.

I still do not see why you seem more upset that others about this. Unless you are one of those running one of those sites, there are plenty of other filehost links with the same content hosted on Uploaded and you still can have those if you are already on Debrid.

Last edited:
Back