uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
my bank does not have IBAN code and I live in Asia will I receive payout in my bank account by only requesting the payout through Account holder: ,Bank: and SWIFT/BIC:?

Please Answer I m waiting?

Last edited:
I stop uploading during 6 months and since 20 days (begining of this month) i decided to upload again (files which receive almost never DMCA) just with uploaded.to (no mirror). Here is my review of uploaded.to :

Pro : - Reliable
- good upload speed
- good payment processor for downloader if we compare with other filehost.
- the fact they offer a mix affiliate plan (PPS+PPD)

Cons : - 50€ for 1000 DL (grp A for > 100 mb) is just bullshit. It's obvious they cheat with this rate. In fact , it"s more 15€ than 50€. So don't think that you will earn a lot with downloads.
- It's also obvious they cheat with sales. I think some days they give you the sales you deserve and other day they count nothing. I have even the theory that they count all the sales at the beginning for new uploder (question of trust) and after cheat them.
- they don't count rebills if "your referral" renew his premium more than 7 days after expiracy of the last.

For me uploaded.net remain the best filehost ! But I hate the fact cheat with download and sale for marketing reasons. Indeed it's better to say : we pay until 50€ per 1000/DL + 75% sale rather than 10€/1000 dl and 35% sales (if they count just half of the real sales). I prefer they lower the affililiation tariff (and don't attract spamer) but stop to cheating us. And obviously improve the stats page ( country of our downloaders , contry for sales)

It's just my theory , it"s totally possible i'm wrong.

I stop uploading during 6 months and since 20 days (begining of this month) i decided to upload again (files which receive almost never DMCA) just with uploaded.to (no mirror). Here is my review of uploaded.to :

- good upload speed

Cons : - 50€ for 1000 DL (grp A for > 100 mb) is just bullshit. It's obvious they cheat with this rate. In fact , it"s more 15€ than 50€. So don't think that you will earn a lot with downloads.
- It's also obvious they cheat with sales. I think some days they give you the sales you deserve and other day they count nothing. I have even the theory that they count all the sales at the beginning for new uploder (question of trust) and after cheat them.
- they don't count rebills if "your referral" renew his premium more than 7 days after expiracy of the last.

For me uploaded.net remain the best filehost ! But I hate the fact cheat with download and sale for marketing reasons. Indeed it's better to say : we pay until 50€ per 1000/DL + 75% sale rather than 10€/1000 dl and 35% sales (if they count just half of the real sales). I prefer they lower the affililiation tariff (and don't attract spamer) but stop to cheating us. And obviously improve the stats page ( country of our downloaders , contry for sales)

They don't cheat downloads, you just didn't read how their PPD works, like the rest of people bitching about low PPD count.

They count 1 download per IP per day, if a downloader downloads a file from someone else and then download a file from your account, you get nothing, because that downloader already downloaded a file, so if you're posting in a forum with several people using uploaded, you're going to get few valid downloads, but if you're posting in a forum with almost nobody using uploaded you're going to earn a lot, and that's what i'm doing, i'm getting a really good revenue just with the downloads, and the sales are just a plus for me, also their PPD is great if you own a website, because you're going to get 100% valid downloads.

- good upload speed

You are right man! However ul team was not care anything like that comment they surely ignore [trollface]

They don't cheat downloads, you just didn't read how their PPD works, like the rest of people bitching about low PPD count.

They count 1 download per IP per day, if a downloader downloads a file from someone else and then download a file from your account, you get nothing, because that downloader already downloaded a file, so if you're posting in a forum with several people using uploaded, you're going to get few valid downloads, but if you're posting in a forum with almost nobody using uploaded you're going to earn a lot, and that's what i'm doing, i'm getting a really good revenue just with the downloads, and the sales are just a plus for me, also their PPD is great if you own a website, because you're going to get 100% valid downloads.

Bullshit , i know exactly how they count valid download. If you see well my post, you will see that i know exactly how it works (for the exemple the fact that they don't count the rebill after 7 days expiricy of the last). You are really naive , 50€/1000 dl is just marketing.

But i agree when you say , we have to "post in a forum with almost nobody using uploded" to earn more with dowloads.

isn't today is Sunday?

they won't answer you.

and talk about fee, i have 134$ left on my netload account, guess they will take away 61$ again if i keep requesting via international bank wire.

so, be thankful that they take only 20 euros when you request 900 via bank.

my advice is to focus on how to earn more, not to complain about 20 euros, it's only 2.2% fee of your 900 euros. besides, complain doesn't help.

i got payment request (on 6th, November) checked on 22th,November
let me wait until next Monday, my first one via webmoney

You are obviously a fool to bring netload issue here, this is uploaded.net's thread kiddo!

Back