uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I recive 1 sales per week.. :(

Anyone recive bank tranfer payment last days?

Is it two week since i request payout throuth bank Transfer, and in my account still stay open status.

babylu, WORLDWIDE can buy premium even usa and CA, and for all sales are working amazing.

Last word.

Exactly, everything's fine.

I confirm sales and downloads are good : got 9 sales and 22 € from DLs this last 3 days.

Me too.

And one more thing - is it just me or it seems that payouts to WM are taking longer now? Usually I have been receiving it within 14 days, while my last payout is still open for 15 days.

Hello Till.
The final payment is received the day November 1, 2012 by Bank Transfer.

Today is November 19, 2012
¿When will PAY???

Greetings.

I request all to please pm to till or send them a ticket regarding anything about payments issue and avoid saying like thanks for the payment or i got 10 sales today or you rock ul or i don't get payment 30 days already past i advice to please avoid all these activities to make sure ul won't be in trouble because of us ;)

Regards

Please Till||Sinem ask the technical team to upgrade "files & folders" tab because after adding many folders i can't get folder link & i don't see all of them

if it possible to make filemanager like bitshare or cracko , i think(i'm not pro) they use ajax to optimize their filemanager

hope that UP.NeT will be more and more better

yes files and folders are loading with extremely slow when it has more than 2000+ files in a folder and if ı sort them 500 by 500.
its very bad and hard to load page.

I request all to please pm to till or send them a ticket regarding anything about payments issue and avoid saying like thanks for the payment or i got 10 sales today or you rock ul or i don't get payment 30 days already past i advice to please avoid all these activities to make sure ul won't be in trouble because of us ;)

Regards

if you want us to stop asking regarding delayed payments, then i will say to you and to them; PLEASE pay us within a definite date. I wonder why they can't pay us after 14-15 days. If there are fraud sales, etc. that given time is enough for checking. I read from the past posts that they are not willing to pay with every 15th and 30th of the month. but Ul.till replied to my question on why i haven't received my payment since i waited for a long time, and he answered me that they pay "BY BATCH"

now, my question to him.. how you scheduled it by batch? is it based on the number of days since its requested? since my very first payout took for just 9 days to be paid and as for now it's already 16 days and no payment has arrived. I'm not stating that they are not paying, i'm just saying that i hope they will give us a definite time since we are expecting.

for an instance, Depositfiles pays me every Thursday, and requested it a day before which is Wednesday, it's just 1 day of waiting. so the problem can be solved if they just really care for the partners/affiliates.

like i suggested a few pages before:

* first 30 days of waiting
* allow affiliates to reqeust 4 pending payouts.

so i believe this is better, at least we have a specific day to wait for our payments.
because by this way, after 1st 30 days of waiting, i can get paid every week.

i don't mind waiting first 30 days.

in this current situaion, sometimes you get paid 23 days, sometimes well, you don't even know when.
because we are unsure of the payment date, so some people who don't know ul.to much will ALWAYS come here ask when they will get paid.
and i don't think first 30 days is that much worse than 23 days.

at least we can request 4 pending payouts in 30 days.

Back