uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
is anyone getting "503 Authentication failed. Blocked." ftp error? My file manager is also empty. My uploaded files won't display.

this time i'm getting
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

error

It's working now.

Last edited:
Some of my visitors are pretty annoyed, because they can't download anything on UL.
For example, some indonesian visitors said they only get a white page.

Are some countrys blocked -completly??

we don't block any countries, they could try another browser.

how change plan PPD to PPS ??

Both plans are active on default and at the same time.

I asked filehost owners about the date of next payout. Y you both guys post something that don't concern to the question?

there is no payout date, we payout in batches and request date ranges.

everything is slow.. it happen everyday at this time... and goes no for next 10 hours

im downloading in kbps :(

As i said already, we're working on that but it takes time. The download speed fall because of an overload.

why the number of downloads in files manager differ from number of downloads on affiliate page? which one is correct?

14 downloads in files manager, and only ONE as "valid" on affiliate page? wtf?

The filemanger shows you ALL downloads while the affilate page shows only valid downloads.

whats the maximum file size to download a file for free??
is that size will be counted in ppd

1GB and yes.

how much storeg limit for registerd free user ?

no limitation.

@uploaded.to support team. I sent a support request email a few days ago and pretty quickly got a reply, however it was a bit useless as no-one replied to my response.

I asked to cancel a payout request and received this in response:
however, where in the user panel can i cancel a payout?

Send me your account id via pm.

i Didnot Recieved My Payment Till Now it is ( Open ) Since 11-10-2012

When i Will Recieve It ??

My Id

Waiting You

Thanks in Advance

You'll get paid, just be patient please.

Dear Till,
I sent you 2 PM's please read both of them, sorry for disturbing you.

Please made the changes and big thanks in advance for help.

Regards. Ul the best!

Update: Till you are fantastic.

Ul best support ever: get a problem with purse and was solved in 5 minutes after PM Till.

GREAT filehost, working for two years and will work many more!!!

Last edited:
dreamdb9 befor asking you can read TOS or this thread, every day and on every pages same questions, making thread very big and when youll try to find here something useful will be very dificult to find it between a lot of spam...

180 day files storage

Free download less than 1 Gb

dreamdb9 befor asking you can read TOS or this thread, every day and on every pages same questions, making thread very big and when youll try to find here something useful will be very dificult to find it between a lot of spam...

180 day files storage

Free download less than 1 Gb

Just to confirm;

180 days file storage for both free and prem user. 1 GB max filesize for free user downloads.

The filemanger shows you ALL downloads while the affilate page shows only valid downloads.

thanks for your reply, so from 14 downloads, I got like 13 from China? Hard to believe considering that I post on english forums. Do the numbers of valid downloads on affiliate page updated in real time? Or are they behind them numbers in file manager?

I guess there is no way to see countries that downloaded files?

thanks

180 days is great. 30 is too low.

thanks for your reply, so from 14 downloads, I got like 13 from China? Hard to believe considering that I post on english forums. Do the numbers of valid downloads on affiliate page updated in real time? Or are they behind them numbers in file manager?

thanks

http://www.wjunction.com/1611213-post448.htm

also the count don't update in real time, we cache the stats.

thanks

You don't seems to understand how their PPD works, they pay one download per IP, so if that IP downloaded from someone else uploaded links that day, and then downloads from yours you get nothing.

You don't seems to understand how their PPD works, they pay one download per IP, so if that IP downloaded from someone else uploaded links that day, and then downloads from yours you get nothing.

I got it. So the more popular ul.to on forums the less revenue you get, great :facepalm:

is premium sales counted correctly?

am using uploaded and extabit, while i got 7 sales in extabit, i only got 1 in uploaded, even though i post uploaded links first.

Back