uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I have just startet uploading to ul and I want to know whether I can trust them.

When I look at http://uploaded.net/manage, I see four downloads, but in http://uploaded.net/affiliate it says only one valid download.

Is that a delay, or does it mean that only one download is valid?

UL can be trusted.
Download counts in the file manager dont equal valid downloads.
Download counts in the file manager mean any user that started to download a file.
Valid downloads are _complete_ downloads per _unique_ user.
Unique users are any users that did not download a file within the last 24 hours.

me and a friend of mine got account hacked in the last few days ... ( i got it hacked yesterday.. there were 55 €and the hacker asked payout to oscamgulliver @ yahoo .com in payza ) my mate got hacked one week ago.. i dont know about my mate but the hacker for sure didnt use anyvirus as ul.to is the only hacked account .. no email hacked , no pass changed nothing ... jsut asked payout... how it can be possible ?

me and a friend of mine got account hacked in the last few days ... ( i got it hacked yesterday.. there were 55 €and the hacker asked payout to oscamgulliver @ yahoo .com in payza ) my mate got hacked one week ago.. i dont know about my mate but the hacker for sure didnt use anyvirus as ul.to is the only hacked account .. no email hacked , no pass changed nothing ... jsut asked payout... how it can be possible ?
i found the default passes they send out quite weak
check how strong your pass is here
http://howsecureismypassword.net/

what for?

if your files are idle for half a year, than they dont earn you any money, they dont earn ul.to any money, they're just a waste of space

arent you quite alarmed that it hit you and your buddy, but no one else here seems to have been hacked? think about that ...

Same happened with me too...
Payout was requested out via payza.
No password was changed nothing but still someone requested payout.
I mean how's that possible?
ul.to you need to look into security measures and make it more tight.

Duh? YOU should be more cautious with YOUR account. Somehow it was YOUR fault that thing happened to YOU. And is not like that guy already got paid. PM Till your ID so he can decline that payment and the balance will be in your account again.

Don't blame others for things they haven't done. Try to use your cell brains the right way and look with whom you share your account/PC and be sure to close your session every time another person is going to use the PC you were using...

And also try to get a better anti-virus...

hi there,

my payment via bank wire was marked as done(abgeschlossen) last week tuesday or wednesday. However I still didnt receive my funds to my bank account. This used to be same-day/next day with my prior payouts, can you guys from ul please check that? I posted a PM to ul.to|sinem on friday, but still didnt get a response.

Hello,

could you send me your account details via pm so we can take a look into this matter.

There are few more ways then any virus, it isn't any problem from our side. Send me your account id and i'll take a look into this matter and cancel the payment request.

oh well i alreadyopened support ticket few days back.. the payment was canceled promptly this early morning and i asked a REAL payout to webmoney... it is strange coz UL.to was the only hacked account... anyway ... what about introducing a security lok like happens in other hosts?

Back