uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
So how does someone makes a bank transfer between Europe and the US?

Uploading at 130 KB/s... WTF :facepalm:

UL why don't you fix these slow servers?!

Last edited:
You guys don't seem to understand, that the FAIR group for Brazil is Bronze, and that it was Gold just because cheaters tricked Uploaded.net team into believing that Brazil was actually selling premium accounts when it turns out that most of them are used in Leechs, Alldebrid alikes, Shared account selling, and god knows what other dirty tricks, you guys are asking for a group rank that Brazil doesn't deserves, having thousands of downloads doesn't means your traffic is good, i wouldn't be surpriced if most of the premium accounts bough with stolen cards were from Brazil.

Brazil is the new Russia of the internet, never trusth them.

Deliciaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Uploaded.To, dont damage our business, 5 USD is too little, you are very greedy man you know that? Now im working to pay my server, CHANGE THAT, you are ruining us.

please return to Brazil for the gold! we went from gold to bronze? why?

they changed the plan affiliate! I hurt too much! :facepalm:

What is the reason for leaving Brazil for the gold to bronze? Please go back to what it was before!X-(

Uploaded.To, dont damage our business, 5 USD is too little, you are very greedy man you know that? Now im working to pay my server, CHANGE THAT, you are ruining us.

Why are you so ***** dumb?
It wasnt profitable for them.Its not charity.Cant you understand?
Iam looking for answers for my questions and iam sure all of them was answered already,but its impossible to find them,beacuse you IDIOTS keep spamming the thread.

now i understand why no host ever puts Brazil in A or even B tier. you people dont have the capacity to be on top tier groups ! just look at the past 20 pages, all whining and not listening to any logic and stating the same unreasonable stuff as if its your birth right to be on tier A ! i have not seen a single Turkish guy coming here nagging and whining ! why is that ? because they probably understand why they had to be dropped down and acting quite civilized about it which you dont in return. you Brazilian are embracing yourselves too much in this topic.
i bet 90% percent premium sales from Brazil are somehow fraudlant by either being used in debrid site or sharing account.
for the same reason that China and Russia are not up there you should also not be up there !!
the example u.till gave was horrifying ! 1600 Euro from pure fraud and deception. god know how many other case really exists.

Actually every country or union use some different financial norms. For example european union uses IBAN and swift. IBAN is a isolated number for each bank account holder and swift is bank code for online transaction . Same way india uses PAN and IFSC. Where pan is personal account number and ifsc is bank code. Thaty why USA banks do not have swift and iban. They must have different norms.

Payout request via payza = payza mail

but i can not see anything about '' via payza '' i just see [in account] ID, Alias, Password and eMail. On the right under, Affiliate program, Traffic......

But i have still not seen any via payza thing !!! Please help me, i'm new here...

Thanks for your understanding. :(

By the way, please tell me, no problem on uploaded.net

Last edited:
Back