uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
hi all
i started to use ul.to..and i have a few questions..
do they pay with paypal?
storage space?

from a referal you get 1000 points right?
i got 1 and 0 points..

Last edited:
Hi all,dont know if anybody there needs a drop house here in u.s.a? pls do reach me through pm,my yahoo chat id is gee_tee03 , and if it is chase,wellsfargo nd other u.s accts drop,please do reach me as well.
thanks all

I think they only really care when you're premium and you use that account to download several GB of data daily, and if the logs say that 2-3 IPs use the account to download they think you're sharing the account.

Just to confirm that, we take a look for accounts which looks like sharing, but we take care that we don't block users which use the account on a server and at home or something like that.

Please , Can U Cancel my payment Request ???

ID : 2824047
Email : Muawia_2007@yahoo.com

Thank U,

Done

yeah, free download not working (about 10 hours) turkish language option. tested by firefox and chrome.

please fix.

should be fixed , could you confirm it?

hi all
i started to use ul.to..and i have a few questions..
do they pay with paypal?
storage space?

we're not able to payout via PayPal and we don't get any storage limits.

Hello Till
I have one more question.. How the dowloads are counted.. I mean that i know that is 1 dl per ip per 24 h but..
if a user downloads from another user a file and after from me a file (in the same 24h) .. my download is counted..? or only that user get the download counted and me nothing..
thanks

and.. do we get points for referals? (that 1.000)

Last edited:
Each IP = 1 Valid Download, if 123.64.201.77 downloaded a file from Uploader-739234, and then 10 files from Uploaded-21322(you), only Uploader-739234 gets 1 valid download, and you get nothing.

There are errors in your counting system (for each file, general stats seems normal), some of my files display "0" downloads, other files that I uploaded a month ago were deleted, I think for same reason.

A file is deleted 180 days after last download, am I right?

Each IP = 1 Valid Download, if 123.64.201.77 downloaded a file from Uploader-739234, and then 10 files from Uploaded-21322(you), only Uploader-739234 gets 1 valid download, and you get nothing.

Are you sure about that? :facepalm:
This is not right. I Will leave this server today if you right.

You can leave if you don't like their system, you should alway look for the best system for you, but i don't think that right now there is a better system, unless you want to try one of those xfilesharing crap filehost. What other filehost gives you 30euro x 1000 downloads + PPS 45%-25% in the same plan?, pic related there are some bad days, but there are also some good days:

Uploaded.net right now is the best filehost, even if their file manager is bad, and their stats lack luster, but their download page is great it looks actually professional, not like the rest of the filehost that looks like it was designed 20 years ago by a highschool student.

Back