uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
You get 1.000 point per premium account sold, and the PPD count is frozen for a lot of people but we do get paid for the downloads that never reach the counter in the file manager, for example a file shows like 30 downloads instead of hundreds but i do get paid for more than 30 downloads, but it would be nice if they fixed it.

actually, what my epxerience is different.
I was checking their condition and they count 1 Per IP address per 24 hour. Meaning to say, even the file download 100 times, but there are only 30 premium downloading it. So the count of 30 is correct.
We are premium member, so i queue 100 file in my manager and yes, it goes through in a day, so that website i use, only count 1 from me as i download 100 file from that website.

I am actually happy about this way of counting. As this is normal since the fileserve era. What i expereince from bitshare is the worse. They count for free user every 250 mins, and all premium never count. So, for free user user 250mins, plus captcha plus abort here and there. I finally give up bitshare.

Some example are, more than 1 TB of file in my site, I earn 20-60 cent per day.
In uploadeded, reupload the whole thing and now about 10GB of file, I earn 50-70cent per day.
When my file are fully uploaded, I hope it will be more.

So I think uploaded.to is pretty good for my expereince. Also they have this PPS and PPD mixed together. In bitshre, i don't earn a thing for sales.

BUT!!!!.....10GB for premium user are way too low.... and the 180days inactivity policy for premium user is a put off too : (

yap i understand, it means if i have 1TB of file, only that 10GB of space of file stay forever, anything beyond that will be deleted after 180 days

could u please explain me what's with that difference?

the number of downloads was almost the same.

start with 0.20-0.40 whole day, when i have more than 50 downloads/day...yeah last group country but that's not a problem....few days jumped at 1.5-2.0 and then back to 0.20?

there are to many problems with counting downloads

Last edited by a moderator:
wat the file limit for free members to download a file??
present i am in ppd plan 30Eur/1k how i can change to pps mode 45% first sale 25% rebill??
30eur/1k is this applies for above 1gb files??

Back