uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
storage space is unlimited, i dont think such a powerful hosting service would be limiting the capacity. and dl max file size is over 2gb i think, i just checked out a file which is 1.50gb. and uploading size limit 5 gb.

it's pinned because they paid for, nothing to do with popular or not.:facepalm:

I have 4TB+ and no single sale for the past two weeks. I have tried new filehost for one week with only 300GB give me 5 sales already. something's wrong here with tracking premium sales.:|

sms code verification for purchasing premium is ridiculous, most visitors don't like it. why don't use straightforward system like avangate? no hassle and easy to buy premium and visitors will like it.

i fully agree with with VIP i also have 5TB+ data and from 1 August i get only 1 sale this is really really big mess can't understand why this happen ul.to is popular host and they have't generate sale and with ul.to mirror links i added some new and unpopular host they give me 5 sale in 7 days is there anything counting problem or there is buying premium account problem for people
please explain

thanks

^I think both, people don't like with that sms verification system in order to buy premium and probably sales tracking also is not really good.

one more, need to register first before able to purchase premium is another feature which might cause sales are not tracked properly. just remove it and make it easier to buy premium. why don't use auto generate premium (user ID: password) to their email then they can change it later to their preference.

my suggestion to Uploaded team, just use avangate system. this will solve all problems.

Last edited:
ul.to | Sinem
since yesterday that it is impossible to change file name please fix!
and if possible change "datei umbenennen" in the english language
thanks

ok time for a dumb question

I just finished uploading over 3200 files with zoom
I have the "uploaded.to" download links collected by zoom
BUT when I look in my account I can't find a single file
I double checked zoom and it has my account set in it

I can't make any sense of this

Hello,
i try to use, but downloads are not count properly.

I'am on SILVER area, total downloads are > 280 see below:

ulto_down.png

Total download: 282
Valid downloads: 17
Earn: 0.10 €
:facepalm:

Why you pay me only 17 downloads 0.10$ ?

Is a scam hosting ??

no...they pay for premium user who download ur files..but they only count 1IP per 24 Hours/1download for all user. means if user download ul.to link from A, A will get earning, than on the same day the same user download from B, B will got nothing coz that user already download Ul.to link that day..so only A will get the earn.

@Minosse all i can look is there is only 6 valid download..why do u count 282 dls??

where you can read 6 valid download? Release have 70 rar, average is 5 Download x files...

....but they only count 1IP per 24 Hours/1download for all user....
Ah ok thanks for the info, now i understand, thanks for info.

Lol count only 1 Download per ip in a day :facepalm:?

Bye Bye Ul To....

wahahaha, i think lets prepare for the worst, the resurrection of pay per download might just be a show to lure people using their service again, until now im wasnt paid. if they pay much better but if they dont, there is nothing we can do,lolzzzzzz i better look for another file hosting, you feel so dumb uploading to make others make money out of it yet you cant get a little amount out of it too, not just so fair to do

where you can read 6 valid download? Release have 70 rar, average is 5 Download x files...

Ah ok thanks for the info, now i understand, thanks for info.

Lol count only 1 Download per ip in a day :facepalm:?

Bye Bye Ul To....

@Minosse

I think you are an importer. JUst import UL links directly to your account. Am i right?

If it's true, you only get 40% in total earnings.

Original uploader gets 60% and importer gets 40%.

@Minosse

I think you are an importer. JUst import UL links directly to your account. Am i right?

If it's true, you only get 40% in total earnings.

Original uploader gets 60% and importer gets 40%.

Importer? No.

I'am free member on ul.to,
just create a release and upload via Zoom Uploader directly from my dedicated.

uploaded.to counts all downloaded files from same ip or not?

Back