uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
how long does it take before we receive the payout? I just cash out today, its not that im in a rush, i just want to know, i cash it out in alertpay, if there is only paypal, i would cash it out on paypal

Hello Till,

i got no response on email to uploaded.net, so i register here to ask some questions.
Since July 26, i sell 37 Premium Accounts, but only 4 were counted.
Downloads the same: counted 1195, but got not the right Money for it.
Maybe i can send you my Account ID ?

I noticed the same thing, and real bad counts, some files never counted anything 0 :facepalm:

-Payments are made within 15 or 30 days? (Or it depends what options are chosen.)

-When a file is deleted, the gains of this file are deleted also?

hm...anyone knows what the daily limits on premium member?

A quote out of the tos.

Uploaded ToS said:
When a User acquires a Premium Account, he or she is entitled to limited download volume in the amount of 100 Gigabyte and 5 Gb Hybridtraffic from such time as the Premium Account is activated. Moreover a credit note takes place in the amount of up to 50 Gigabyte per day, if the download volume amounts to less than 800 Gigabyte. The credit note always takes place in the specific amount, that 50 Gigabyte will be credited or the maximum download volume in the amount of 800 Gigabyte has been reached.

Back