uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Please add the possibility to choose plan

Please add the possibility to choose plan

Both are active at the same time, why would you choose something?

OMG, PPD for uploaded? this is what i was looking for!

How do i change my payment info, like paypal to alertpay ?

You can change it when you request it.

And now? All my files has underline and I have more than 20k os files in my account and it's impossible change all my file names....Sinem... Please fix it...

we're working on this.

Please be careful when using uploaded.to.
It would seem that they are banning users which earned a huge amount of money and request a payout.
Status checked means: It is not a huge sum, we can pay that.

Better request small payouts, otherwise you and your files may get deleted.

You have been warned.

Last edited:
Please be careful when using uploaded.to.
It would seem that they are banning users which earned a huge amount of money and request a payout.
Status checked means: It is not a huge sum, we can pay that.

Better request small payouts, otherwise you and your files may get deleted.

You have been warned.

we do not ban users because of requesting a payout.

Well, that's interesting.

A user requested a payout. A day later he was banned. Interesting, isn't it?
This user did not get an E-Mail that his account got blocked. This user had no DMCA-complaints for a long time.

What is the reason then? He is not the only one in this situation.
Please care for clarification!

Well, that's interesting.

A user requested a payout. A day later he was banned. Interesting, isn't it?
This user did not get an E-Mail that his account got blocked. This user had no DMCA-complaints for a long time.

What is the reason then? He is not the only one in this situation.
Please care for clarification!

I need the account id to take a look.

But as i said, we don't block accounts because of payout requests (if they are valid. If they results out of cc abuse or something like that of course we block them).

We just had a bulk payout the last few days via webmoney (which you can see in this topic too).

Last edited:
If a user try to cheat company, try to referrer himself or buy lots of accounts using
same credit cards (2-3 accounts in a day), can be suspicious to company, they can
see they act like a unoffical reseller. In some countries, buying an account without
credit cards is too difficult if you are below 18, and some people can buy and resell
them in their webpages, or may be they are members of french debrid sites and use
this accounts bandwith for leeching. Who knows who they are ? But some companies
like depositfiles or filefactory or same type few companies ban accounts even if
you earn $100 in a week, to keep this money in their pocket.

I need the account id to take a look.

But as i said, we don't block accounts because of payout requests (if they are valid. If they results out of cc abuse or something like that of course we block them).

We just had a bulk payout the last few days via webmoney (which you can see in this topic too).

Hi he talks about my Account:

ID: 1202992

I make a paymentrequest two days ago then yesterday you deleted my Account?! I'm not a "Power Uploader" and my abuses are not high. So why you banned my Account? I supported your Company now two years and now you banned my Account.

you are correct. i notified till with 2 examples (filenames with underscore containing have some files also with _ )

if technically possible they will enable the underscore "_" in search results

the "dot" "." on the other hand is recognized in FM search results

example

for.all.this.rar

the only temp.solution have found is to

search inside the box the first letters only

for_all_this

search for for

underscore is not recognized by FM,

on the other hand

dot "." is recognized and working (filenames contain "dot" example for.all.this.rar)

fixed
fixed
fixed

well done ul.to:sun::sun:

tried different combinations to search in new-FM and results with underline (filenames) are now displayed.

tech's are quite fast :)

All of our free-download capacities are currently exhausted.

Please get a Premium Account Immediately if you want to download this file, otherwise you'll have to wait a few minutes in order to download this file.

what is this?
All files have this problem.
do not give permission for free download.
so it does not download.
Do you think yourself to react with jackals?

Do not steal our efforts to make people a little bit.
but it will do what to whom.
pretend we like you. fill one pocket to worry.

ul.to | Till

is having 2 accounts allowed? Note that they ain't referred to each other, I just don't want to have problems if both have the same webmoney purse.

Cheers

Back