uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Some bugs that are totally annoying and should be fixed fast:

1. If you have more than 100 folders in root, all newer ones disappear. Only possibility to access them is to use the explorer-like layout where u have the folders on left side, BUT: you can't get a folder link, can't move and rename them. Absolutely impossible to do anything with these folders.

2. So I tried to create subfolders so I don't have all these many folders in root ... and I discovered that moving folders into other folders don't work at all. Nothing happens. The window disappears upon selecting the destitation folder.

3. Also, when trying to move folders into other folders, you can't even select some of them (I think it's all folders that were created after the one you selected for moving) ... it says "CONFLICT" behind their name.

tested with both chrome and IE9

1. should be fixed.

2. clear the cache and try it again please.

3: Conflict shows when you can't move the folder into another folde, as example :

folder "Test" get an subfolder "SubTest" so you're not able to move Test into "SubTest" becase you can't move the main folder into the sub 8-) this will end in "Conflict"

Last edited:
lol you guys are fast at fixing things

well, folders still cap at 100 in root but the sorting is 'newest on top' now. I can work with that. Thanks :)

folder management works perfectly now.

WOW, if this will be your PPD program.....

Code:
[B]All of our free-download capacities are exhausted currently.[/B]

Please [URL="http://uploaded.to/register"]get a Premium Account[/URL] if you want to download this file immediately, otherwise you'll have to wait a few minutes in order to download this file.

i dont think that will be good

When I do a search then I try to sort the files by their filenames, the folders reappears, like reloading the page.

When I try to move a bunch of files and select the folder, the window disappears without letting me click on move or doing anything. I erased the cache, tried many browsers : same issue.

It's not like FileSonic, not even close.

Last edited:
UL SINEM add option OLD / NEW view !!!!
users who like previous version can choose which is better!

new version is incredible fast but fu... full of bugs! i wanna previous one!

filemanager is same as filesonic, why do not like it ??? what is problem.
If you ever used filesonic or fileserve, everyething is same here.
In previous system were worst.

really? :facepalm: are u du... or what?
the same ? hahahahahahahahhaah :))

Last edited:
wantedp, I did not mean 100% same, but system is similar. Old version were similar to rapidshare filemanager system (drag and drop) cause confusion, drop to wrong folder.
I love new system.

1. How to create a backup or copy of all files in a folder ?

Now I need to copy each file individually

2. When create a backup the new file should be appear in Root directory not in the same folder as the original

Please Fix

Thanks

Do I need $ account or Euro account in my bank to get my money with bankwire in
my country.

I found a bug, after I click boxes to get urls in the bottom of page and cut the urls from ther
and goes to 2nd page, even if I select files, it does not give me urls of new page. Can you
try this for me and see same things happen to you.

Last edited:
MomoTr, some companies are banned other companies
by the way remote upload system in ul.to is different
not as other hosts as, its little bit confusing.

http:/..... does not work here. They do not need username and pass
ul.to ask you cookie name and it needs a little bir experience.

319692_tn.jpg

119773_tn.jpg

you will get the riht of PHPSESSIONID information or
auto_hashid and copy and then put them in the section
at the bottom shown above

Anybody know how to rename file.

Thanks.

you can find the rename function in the drop down.

Do I need $ account or Euro account in my bank to get my money with bankwire in
my country.

I found a bug, after I click boxes to get urls in the bottom of page and cut the urls from ther
and goes to 2nd page, even if I select files, it does not give me urls of new page. Can you
try this for me and see same things happen to you.

the bank exchange the currency you just need the swift and iban.

MomoTr, some companies are banned other companies
by the way remote upload system in ul.to is different
not as other hosts as, its little bit confusing.

http:/..... does not work here. They do not need username and pass
ul.to ask you cookie name and it needs a little bir experience.

319692_tn.jpg

119773_tn.jpg

you will get the riht of PHPSESSIONID information or
auto_hashid and copy and then put them in the section
at the bottom shown above

Thank you so much.
I try it, but it's not work.
Always redirect to Proxy Einstellungen page.:facepalm::facepalm:

Back