uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Good news! thanks UL... I have a question... I already have in my balance some euros from the "old" system (this it, I did not use UL in recent months)... if I use your site again, the new euros is added to the euros that I have?

sorry my bad english

Sinem, these are good news for our german audience! (y)

I hope, you can offer the new PPD and PPS conditions for a longer time now. :sun:

But what about the problems with the copyright holders when offering a PPD plan?

download count is kind of strange...like 70-80s.
but reward is
'''Earnings 2012-07-27:today 13,70 €'''
I think this is correct.
ul.to's problems are download count and remote upload, thats it.
ul.to is good, iam very happy for ur come back :)

I'm very happy to see that you have reactived the PPD program. I'm sure all (most) of the uploaders that have left you because you removed the PPD will return. ;)

I do have one question:
Existing users will automaticaly have both PPD and PPS active? Or do we have to enable something in our profile?

fraud counts. Send a link to 3 friends
census results: 0

Does reading the written moderators. they can deceive everyone here. All users are missing counts, he says. clear how this issue.

406602remote.jpg

Can you explain please

:facepalm::facepalm:

tried any combination no chance....send tickets to support ...........

port 20-21 port 1000 port whatever does not accept system stuck on this window:O

before that cookie setting must be added.

IP / Host : you just put the host name or IP of it's host.....

socks 4-5 or http

if anyone solved please post

thank you

**just hope they add a user-friendly rem.UL option in new-filenamanager soon

Back