uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Brazil has about 200 milions of people, at least 150 milions internet users, at least 100 milion downloading from you nowadays, Brazil is your top user at Alexa, we have to be "Diamond", not even gold, or whatsoever.

I am satisfied with whatever they are counting
I am glad to see the rates have been increased
Timely Payouts and Stability is what has kept my faith towards uploaded.net alive till now

Hello!

I got a few questions:

-What are the payment methods?
-Where or when they enter payment address?
-How do I choose PPS or PPD plan (or pay and PPS and PPD)?
-We must do something to be activated affiliate system?
-What is the free files, 1 gb?

Thank you!

Hello,

This is what I get when downloading from ul.to, the filename is not correct

http://monosnap.com/image/505747bde4b00dd400504363/

send me the link via pm please.

Hello!

I got a few questions:

-What are the payment methods?
-Where or when they enter payment address?
-How do I choose PPS or PPD plan (or pay and PPS and PPD)?
-We must do something to be activated affiliate system?
-What is the free files, 1 gb?

Thank you!

AlertPay, Webmoney, PaySafeCard, BankWire transfer.

When you reach the minimum you'll be able to enter your payout details.

Both plans are active at the same time, you don't need to activate or choose anything.

Yes 1 gb.

hi,

I've just been trying to upgrade my backup space to 500Gb but I messed up twice (coz I couldn't remember if I chose visa or mastercard option so I went back and restarted again) and now it says this payment option is nor more available for me...
Can u please reactivate this payment option for me ?
PM on its way with my account details.
Thx

Look at the bright side guys. 75% Per sale/65% Per rebill is awesome! Almost no one else offers that and since Uploaded actually counts your sales it's really great!
Looks like it still counts as the old plans:

Anyways i can't complain about uploaded.net earnings they are great, with or without the changes(if your traffics is from the USA/Europe).

We're trying to get all payout methods to 7 days during this week, if we manage to do so, we'll try to pay out 7 days after requesting a payout in future as well.
Finally good news, thanks trying to find a solution to this problem.

Last edited:
what a nonsense is that? Why did you add Turkey to bronze group..
If you want to increase selling in Turkey you can put the new rules for user.For example at most download limit is 25 kb/s, etc
Please add Turkey gold group orherwise all uploader in turkey say GOODBYE to you..

Back