uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
junior, muttley e marbot seus lixoso

You who are complaining about uploaded's system stop this bullshit and work hard to have a good website and later...starts thinking about earning as uploader.

There is nothing wrong with uploaded's system. The only problem here is YOU!!

junior, muttley e marbot seus lixoso

You who are complaining about uploaded's system stop this bullshit and work hard to have a good website and later...starts thinking about earning as uploader.

There is nothing wrong with uploaded's system. The only problem here is YOU!!

We all have rights to claim!
if you think that being with>>> today 1,08 € it's good (when the table says GOLD!!)

We all have rights to claim!
if you think that being with>>> today 1,08 € it's good (when the table says GOLD!!)
Sorry man, you are right
My profit today is very low too...
Sinem or Till, what happened? is this a bug?
Vamos reclamar ai cambada q ta aqui.... pq se não os féla não vao fazer nada

Last edited:
é hehe fazendo as contas estamos ganhando como Bronze uauaua ai é putaria
+ a culpa é totalmente deles e dos FDPs q vendem contas premium compartilhadas

Se uploaded não liberasse compartilhar conta ganharia +
quem tá prejudicando é esses sites FDP q vendem premium compartilhada e principalmente o uploaded q deixa isso passar batido e ai quem se fode é os uploaders q ficam sustentando esses FDP q vendem premium compartilhada

Stop using HuEhUeHuEhUe, this is a english speaking forum, and maybe they moved Brazil to Bronze due the lack of premium sales, and like DjJuniorBr and Vishmaria stated, the websites that sell premium cookies/shared accounts are part of this problem, but to be realist Brazil isn't a country to be in the Group A/Gold, but neither the lowest rank.

Also has been several days with no official posts.

Stop using HuEhUeHuEhUe, this is a english speaking forum, and maybe they moved Brazil to Bronze due the lack of premium sales, and like DjJuniorBr and Vishmaria stated, the websites that sell premium cookies/shared accounts are part of this problem, but to be realist Brazil isn't a country to be in the Group A/Gold, but neither the lowest rank.

I disagree..
Brazil have potential to be on Gold profit... but there are three big problems...

1- The websites that sell shared/cookied premium accounts....
2- The donkeys uploaders that use these websites...
3- And... Uploaded that does nothing.

Now.. let's wait...
I hope it's maintenance...

hahaha but my website in brazil sale minimum 20 premiuns per day hehe

foda esses gringo acham q são os picas da galaxia, se acham o pinto que passou aids pro Fred Mercury hehe se uploaded não vende muitas premiuns no BR, eles não iriam colocar Brasil em gold

Brazil is the sixth largest economy in the world and is not in crisis as Europe and the U.S.
And I doubt that CC fraud are Brazilian customers
Uploaded with Brazil does not lose but only gain!

Seems like you don't know that much about Brazil since Uploaded is ranked No. 78 in Brazil (according to Alexa).

please cancel my payment demand member : 3113068

Done.

Are Files Deleted 180 Days After Last Download (For Non-Premium Members) ??
Do they Count PPD Properly ??

Yes 180 days for both, prem and non-prem.

hi ul.to | Sinem
some of my files get Disappeared from my account and i don't know if its get remove
becuz some links to this files that get Disappeared from my file manger still working and some not ???

and plz add function that show delete files \ reason

send me example links and your account id via pm please.

PM'ed you yesterday, kindly reply to my PM, k?

I don't get any pm of you.

Requested for payment since 30 August.Status was "Checked" some days ago but not received payment yet

just be patient we payout within 30 days.

Back