uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
i cant change my webmoney id, i contacted them since yesterday that my account has been compromised but it seems they just dont care to even reply when the issue is little serious :(

@above, with all due respect, they can answer phone calls, n not understand a simple mail sent/contacted through the website that there indeed is a genuine issue? (u said urself its not a small filehost n i THINK i know that)

i suppose any normal person would get panicky/irritating/disappointed/restless wen his account is compromised, so PLEASE dont consider anything personal

Last edited:
@shakir69

They hardly reply anyone. (99% replies from their side are automated)
They just pay on time and they pay real good even after hard shaving.
That's why uploaders love UL.

Just keep a strong password on your WebMoney, PayPal etc. accounts and you will get your money smoothly.

Anyway, how come your UL account got hacked?
Did you had shared your UL account no. in any kind of screenshot? (Mine is 8943308 but I never shared it with anyone :-= )

@shakir69

They hardly reply anyone. (99% replies from their side are automated)
They just pay on time and they pay real good even after hard shaving.
That's why uploaders love UL.

Just keep a strong password on your WebMoney, PayPal etc. accounts and you will get your money smoothly.

Anyway, how come your UL account got hacked?
Did you had shared your UL account no. in any kind of screenshot? (Mine is 8943308 but I never shared it with anyone :-= )

hehehe. lolz. bt d problem is my payout account has been changed. i dont thnk hacking a webmney account wud do any good, due to the security webmoney has of entering the code received on ur mobile phone. i hope i make sense of wat i say. my payout account in uploaded has been changed n dats the issue here. n, no (obviously), i did not share my account information with anyone :P

just wondering guys, how do i find the details of this fellow, E369998988310. hes the culprit in my case. any help will be appreciated, well people may call me stupid or whatever, this is how it looks

yflKpB3.png

im E178585524738

i just overlooked things n this happened. i request all of u guys to keep checking things every now n then

im in the uae darling, i could nt hve a fake name :) lolz, bt y do u think its a fake name? answer me if u think if u gt a point, just dnt cast aspersions

Last edited:
Problem extending 10,000 points for one month extension

I press the " Exchange 10.000 points against one month premium termtime" and I get "Would you like to exchange 10.000 points against one month Premium termtime?" but when I select "Yes" nothing happens. First time ever. I tried yesterday and had the same problem. Is there anyone else having the same issue?

shakir69
United Arab Emirates, Abu Zaby

orbofdarkness
Pune
arati.misra@gmail.com

Both Webmoney accounts have fake names!!!

i thnk u r plain STUPID to tell in a place like here (where ips r definitely checked) dat the webmoneys r fake, just tell me how u found the details of the other fellow :cursing:

He is helping you and you are cursing him.
He found details by using WebMoney Keeper (Now don't ask what is webmoney keeper)

Back