uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
When the status "paid" amount of time to arrive at their destination in the money in the bank? Someone can help me? Sorry my bad English!

If everything is OK, 2 to 4 days.

For some people, without any given reason, the money is not sent. My payment status has been set to paid 2 weeks ago but they didn't send any money on my bank account (I requested the payment on march 1st!). I've contacted support and I'm still waiting for them to answer back. This is NOT the 1st time this problem occurs. I used to receive Bank Transfer payment witout any problems but lately things are not going as smoothly as they used to.

I hope you'll be lucky.

wich ISP are you using? because here is still not working infostrada and telecom both... the only one still working is TeleTu, i think because each provider have to set the DNS filter on their network after the police injunction :(

che provider usi? qui infostrada e telecom sono andate, l'unico che funziona è TeleTu, credo che ogni provider si organizzi in proprio per attivare il filtro su richiesta della postale quindi è solo una questione di tempo :(
Uso Fastweb. I miei guadagni da ieri sono praticamente più che dimezzati, quindi molti hanno questo problema.

In italy uploaded and rapidgator are blocked by DNS filter of some provider

Till can you do something? Please

Un'altro italiano sul forum
another italian on forum

Guardia di finanza puoi risolvere il problema ? :dan:
financial police, can you fix the problem? :cough:

:cough::cough::cough:

cambiare i dns è una soluzione per poter fare upload ma, tutti i tuoi downloaders dovrebbero cambiare dns per poter scaricare!
è solo mezza soluzione! se i tuoi downloaders sono solo italiani la vedo difficile!

change the dns is a solution to be able to upload it, all your downloaders should change dns to download!
is only half the solution! if your downloaders are only Italian I see it difficult!

Infact, this is a big problem for all downloaders.
I've send a PM to Till, with the hope that it will solve, but i think isn't possible

Last edited:
Ho trovato una soluzione, senza fare nessun cambio di DNS...installare Avast Antivirus, e dentro al programma ce un opzione chiamata `Safe Zone` e ti fa connetere ha vari siti blocati come uploaded RG..etc..

Thats it!!!

ciao poli(zia)po(stale)

io sono guar(dia)fina(nza)

:-=:-=:-=

:friends:

I'm kidding!

hihi did you catch me :)

but now out of kidding, it's a big big problem for who like me work for 80% with italian downloaders :( maybe Uploaded can buy a new domain and redirect all over there...

however it's not fair, we live really in a shit country, how they can block a whole service in a country, service that can be used for legal purpose like google drive! I can understand if you block an index of copyrighted stuff like a torrent site but now we are near the dictatorship

Last edited:
Come on uploaded what happen again today?Over 5 referrals again today and not even a sale.Whats wrong?I know most of them are sales 1month+ but why they didnt count?One day 100+euro in sales next day nothing.Come on.

Also 30/03 request payment through bank transfer still open?Why?I work many hours the day to earn some money and then i see that the sales shaving so much.Come on we trust you.

however it's not fair, we live really in a shit country, how they can block a whole service in a country, service that can be used for legal purpose like google drive! I can understand if you block an index of copyrighted stuff like a torrent site but now we are near the dictatorship

I don't live in Italy but I feel you. I don't understand how they can do this without a court order, and without even notifying clients. Basically they could censor anything they want like this, can't they? F*ck the system.

i got paid today via amazon.de and after this i requested again payout via amazon. And 2 hours later i wanted to request amazon payout at my second ul Account but i get "im moment nicht verfügbar" which means its not available. So what is this? You really give us only 2 hours for requesting payout via amazon?? Couldn´t you give us at least 24-48 hours for requesting new amazon vouchers?

Back