uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I got an answer from him

Reply above this line.

Bojana V commented:
Dear Customer,
Our payment system is currently under maintenance and we cannot process payments. Also, it`s not possible to pay for our services.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Our technical support team is working daily to find the solution and we really hope it will be solved soon.
I have already forwarded your request and comments to our manager and we hope your payment will be processed soon.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Kind regards,
Support Department
uploaded.net
powered by Cyando AG
Alte Steinhauserstrasse 16330
Cham
Switzerland

I already considered that
No payment
No progress
More issues
Ddownload now is the best
the best? That's an extreme overstatement
I am interested in both PPS and PPD and sadly nobody comes close to UL. I'd rather wait and get paid a good sum rather than make a really small fraction of that.
Ddownload pays $7 on Tier 1 for 100-250mb.

on their MIXED plan, that's 7-70% = 2.1$
compared to 40 euro on Uploaded. that's a scam bro

I am interested in both PPS and PPD and sadly nobody comes close to UL. I'd rather wait and get paid a good sum rather than make a really small fraction of that.

Yes , uploaded is the best in ppd
But other is best in regular payment

Any way i got some replies

Dear customer,
We are hoping it could be available around the end of October, if we get any update before we will let you know.
Kind regards,

And another one explaining the reason of delay

Mirjana K commented:
Dear Affiliate Partner ,
Our affiliate department is completely transiting to new payment processors that’s causing this delays.
We are really sorry for this inconvenience, but it should be resolved soon.
Thank you for understanding.
Kind regards,

Let’s wait and see
Post automatically merged:

Yes , uploaded is the best in ppd

30 euro not 40
But other is best in regular payment

Any way i got some replies

Dear customer,
We are hoping it could be available around the end of October, if we get any update before we will let you know.
Kind regards,

And another one explaining the reason of delay

Mirjana K commented:
Dear Affiliate Partner ,
Our affiliate department is completely transiting to new payment processors that’s causing this delays.
We are really sorry for this inconvenience, but it should be resolved soon.
Thank you for understanding.
Kind regards,

Let’s wait and see

Last edited:
I am interested in both PPS and PPD and sadly nobody comes close to UL.
What a bullshit, you are riding a dead horse. Its not important what UL show on his plan, its important what you get and this is: NOTHING.

Others hosts are paying every week without any stupid messages..

You are completely living in the past, some years ago I earned with UL easily 3k+ per month but the show is over. Only fools are using UL now and no one is buying an account there. UL is dead, thats the truth.

What a bullshit, you are riding a dead horse. Its not important what UL show on his plan, its important what you get and this is: NOTHING.

Others hosts are paying every week without any stupid messages..

You are completely living in the past, some years ago I earned with UL easily 3k+ per month but the show is over. Only fools are using UL now and no one is buying an account there. UL is dead, thats the truth.
sad truth

Today:

Dear affiliate partner,

Our payout requests are being processed but at a much slower pace as our affiliate department is still in the transition to new payment processors so that all payout requests can be processed automatically again, as before.

Rest assured that your payout request will be processed, but we are really sorry for this delay!

Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,

eFqR6Tt.png

Take advantage of this FREE USE Banner. and change the Date! Luck!

You cannot pay every 6 months, 8 months or more. this is not serious.

Last edited:
Today:

eFqR6Tt.png

What did she meaning by payout will processing automatically as before ?
When did they process automatically before ?
They always checked every request and sometimes hold some requests

Any way you are right if you can’t to wait leave them immediately

Good luck my bro

only premium user can download file to day I think uploaded need money to paid us hhhh

The free download is currently not available - Please try again later! Premium account users are not affected by this temporary limitation.

Last edited:
Back