uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
prata seria pouco já que esse host rouba nos downloads,tinha que ser ouro,esse filho da puta lucra muito com o brasil,a maioria dos sites de download trabalham com uploaded,e mesmo assim somos reduzidos a bronze!!!vai se fuder uploaded!!!

why are you guys so nazi about your third-world country?

prata seria pouco já que esse host rouba nos downloads,tinha que ser ouro,esse filho da puta lucra muito com o brasil,a maioria dos sites de download trabalham com uploaded,e mesmo assim somos reduzidos a bronze!!!vai se fuder uploaded!!!

Ja vendes-te alguma conta premium no uploaded?
Eu ainda nao consegui vender nada e tenho um blog com 5 mil visitas diárias.. :facepalm:

Anybody recieved payment this week?

I requested payout on 29th Sep via Webmoney and till now it's open... It's the 7-10 day payment process right now?

Are you seriously complaining that they would not let you store backups of pirated files? seriously you guys show no shame.

If u don't know the case, u don't make idiotic comment! My files were wiped out by bogus DMCA, they just deleted them including the backup ones without bothering to check first.

Why ul.to dont support uploader?

I want everyone know. UL.TO count sale dont exactly!

They dont count sale 6month for me.
I send ticket they no answer? Why? :)):)):)):)):))

Why ul.to dont support uploader?

I want everyone know. UL.TO count sale dont exactly!

They dont count sale 6month for me.
I send ticket they no answer? Why? :)):)):)):)):))
i just got 6 months sales...do not flame lol..maybe no one buying 6 months from your link that's all (poor Luck)

i just hoping they erase the 20% fee for 50€ request hehehe

Last edited:
hello, thanks for your answer. but I just asked my bank, they said in my country not use IBAN.

so how can I receive the money if there is no place to fill my account number??

please uploaded support answer me...

yes some banks use iban number some swift code and some banks are use IFSC code.Its depend on your bank bro.If your bank not support Iban number so u dont able for recieved payment.

But u used wmz for your payoff and after use any exchanger wh send money on direct your bank or who send moey on paypal.

yes some banks use iban number some swift code and some banks are use IFSC code.Its depend on your bank bro.If your bank not support Iban number so u dont able for recieved payment.

But u used wmz for your payoff and after use any exchanger wh send money on direct your bank or who send moey on paypal.
my bank has SWIFT code, but I just want to make sure that " Account Holder " is my name or should be my account number..

I need answer from support....

Back