uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
It's surprising people are still using this host. To those people, could you tell us what type of content you post online as you're accounts don't seem to get suspended?

It does not have to do with the content that you publish but yes where you are going to publish it, sites very well-known and with many visualizations .... shit happens, i post movies and apps for pc, games, etc....

By the way does anyone knows what appened to tehparadox.com, almost close at 1 month ago .....

Can anyone explain WTF is this https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2844217-uahf-uasf-faq

Ive read read read and i am so confused as i start reading that....

Code:
UAHF/UASF FAQ

Jul 20, 2017    
Do I need to withdraw my BTC from Coinbase?

The UAHF will functionally create two different versions of Bitcoin. In contrast, the UASF will likely not create another version of Bitcoin. However, the UASF may initially cause instability on the Bitcoin network. To ensure the safety of customers’ funds, we will temporarily suspend BTC deposits, withdrawals, and buy/sell starting approximately 4 hours before activation of either fork. If:

(a) you wish to access your coins on the UAHF chain, or
(b) you want to ensure you can access your funds immediately while the UAHF/UASF forks are happening,

you should withdraw your BTC from Coinbase to an external wallet address under your control by July 31.
Is there any risk to simply leaving my BTC in Coinbase during this event?

No, there is no risk to your existing funds. Leaving BTC in your Coinbase wallet will not change anything about your BTC. However, you should move your BTC off Coinbase if you would like access to coins on the new UAHF chain.
If I leave my BTC in Coinbase during the UAHF/UASF, will my BTC turn into the new version, or stay as the old version?

The UAHF is incompatible with the current Bitcoin protocol and will create a separate blockchain. Should the UAHF activate on August 1, Coinbase will not support the new blockchain or its associated coin. Any BTC within customers’ accounts will remain accessible over the main blockchain only, and will not be converted into BTC on the UAHF chain.

The UASF will not alter any customer funds which are stored in Coinbase.
Does this affect funds stored on GDAX as well?

Yes, this affects BTC stored on both Coinbase and GDAX.
What is the UAHF? What is the UASF? What is Segregated Witness?

There are two major upcoming proposals that will affect the Bitcoin protocol and network. These are known as the UAHF and UASF.

The current User Activated Hard Fork (UAHF), including BitcoinABC, is a proposal to alter the Bitcoin protocol by creating a new version of the Bitcoin software, which will operate on its own, separate blockchain.

In contrast, the User Activated Soft Fork (UASF), also known as BIP148, is a proposal to alter the Bitcoin protocol by merging new features into the Bitcoin software, but continue using the same existing blockchain. The proposed features for the upcoming UASF include Segregated Witness, a technology designed to increase the amount of transactions that can be made over the Bitcoin network, and increase the security of the network.
When will the UAHF happen? When will the UASF happen?

The UAHF is scheduled to activate on approximately August 1, 2017. The UASF is scheduled to activate at approximately the same time as the UAHF.
Will Coinbase eventually support withdrawals for the UAHF version of Bitcoin?

We do not plan to offer support for the UAHF chain at this time. You will not be able to withdraw the UAHF version of any Bitcoin from Coinbase. Although we have no plans to support additional blockchains at this time, we will continue to monitor UAHF developments.
Can you recommend which wallet software I should use if I want to withdraw my Bitcoin?

While we cannot recommend any particular third-party wallet, a helpful list of wallet options is available here: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
Does Coinbase support the UAHF? What about the UASF?

We support the growth and scaling of the Bitcoin network. Although we have no plans to support additional blockchains at this time, we will continue to monitor UAHF/UASF developments.
Will Coinbase keep UAHF coins for itself?

No.

Coinbase does not intend to support or interact with the UAHF chain. If this were to change, Coinbase would make those coins available for customers to withdraw, not keep them.

Back