uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I think his Earnings r real, of cource its a high sum, but its possible easily

You make about ~€20/day, it will take you 110 days to make that amount not 34 as he said, all I said is he may be not telling the real peroid it took him to make this amount, just for knowledg last year I had a payout problem and I accumulated the earnings of 4 months ans it was €1800, not too far from his earnings but on 120 days.

you are all stupid as fuck. he's the creator of rapidleech plugmod script, the one most of you use to leech yours (and others') files between numerous scam domains and then complain here when you don't get paid. no need to be jealous and accuse him for lying just because he knows how to make more than any of you.

Uploaded paye plus

Hello uploaded paye plus sa fait 5 jours que j'ai 0,00euros en gain gagner aujourd'hui alors que j'ai des téléchargements donc faut arreter de se foutre des gens!!!!

I think like friend . I have over 3000 downloads and my balance 0. And it responded to me:
Dear customer,
Thank you for your request.

After checking your account, we can assure you that the counter works correct.
Please note, that only one download per IP is evaluated within 24 hours.

Yours sincerely,

Last edited:
Il Me Ont répondu pareil Mais Je Pense Qu'ils Ont ultra baisser le prix des Téléchargement Fait maintenant on gagne presque rien pour 1 Téléchargement et sa ILS osent pas le dire !!!!

Last edited:
guys, i really wonder how they were paying for hybrid traffic !
they didn't earn anything nor got any profit from that !

for example ;

if i pay some money for hybrid traffic to let downloaders download directly without any view of link and without any view of their ads

and then the uploader gets the double amount of what he paid for the hybrid traffic !

if i were them, i would definetly block accounts of uploaders who did this !

i'm not aggressive nor Jealous, NO ! , but we must let our brain works !

i think they are right to do !

Back