uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
2014-11-30000,00 €webmoneychecked
it's too much....that's biggest wait for me with UL

This is NOT 30 business days!!!
But somehow i think that you KNOW this, but still you have a need to post this shit and bitch around.

Can you explain WHY? Do you guys have any explonation WHY you bitching all day long on this thread when Uploaded have NEVER broke 30 BUSINESS day payment rule?
Please don't ignore this question and give me some answer! I really want to understand how your logic works

Thank you in advance

Sir You asked me...if so then i'm just saying bcoz usually i got my payment in 30days but not in 30 BUSINESS day..i havn't waited that much :)
i've not said that they are scammer or something like that :) bcoz i've been using them from very long even b4 then you :) i have to make another cashout simple is that :)
Uploaded is just my 2ndry host .....

Last edited:
HOLY SHIT!
And we WME guys are still waiting from last 35 days. :cursing:
Not fair.

I think you can not count.
Can you differentiate working days from the weekend.?

apparently not, otherwise you would not write such a nonsense.

Its still more than 1 working day, if I also consider the weekends!
I dont know as yet this big difference between BTC and Webmoney / Banktransfer. Its absolutely unacceptable!

30-11-2014 Not Paid - CHECKED
I think, uploaded paid in next year..........
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

No Offense but can you count 30 Buisiness Days?30 Buisiness Days are not 30 Days!

So you Have Today 26 BUISINESS DAYS:facepalm:

Maybe the Size of the Font Explain you it better :)

Back