uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
how long is bitcoin payout?

i request on 28 and got sorted out on saturday, they told me that they will send my payment query to their department payment staff kind of thing.

thanks guyz for reply

but i'm a bit confused

i put email of "bit4coin" ?? or the email i regstered on "blockchain" ?

also how i can redeem those voucher to get the BTC into my wallet on www.blockchain.info

thanks in advance :)

PS: i should fill my UL email addresse ?

also

if i redeem voucher to my wallet atbitcoin, i can easily send money to anyone ?

as i'm afraid that they will ask me for any passport or anything for verification ! (it's my first time to use bitcoin)

--------------------------------------------------------------

wtf !

after i put my UL account email and choose the voucher of 100 euros, it says

At the moment not available!

You have to send a message to them, you will probably get the runaround for a day or two but you have to keep requesting it, at the end you will received a message telling you that your voucher is ready for you to collect.
Good Luck.

Last edited:
Is there any uploaded rep that currently uses the forums here? Looking at OP's profile, his last activity here was in March.
As an uploader, I need more than the default 2GB space they offer but don't know who to contact. Emailing them was no help, they're trying to get me to buy a 10GB premium account.

Anyone know who I could contact?

Is there any uploaded rep that currently uses the forums here? Looking at OP's profile, his last activity here was in March.
As an uploader, I need more than the default 2GB space they offer but don't know who to contact. Emailing them was no help, they're trying to get me to buy a 10GB premium account.

There's only one way: uploaded.net - Contact

At Uploaded you will never get a free premium upgrade like you can do here with most other hosts, and the answer is NO, there is nobody here that will answer you from uploaded, there hasn't been for a long time.

As an uploader, I need more than the default 2GB space they offer
What are u talking about? As an uploader u have unlimited space at ul even as a registered user without a premium account.. The only limitation is that ur files will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity. As a premium members u have 10GB of space that will not be deleted of inactivity. All files over this 10GB limit will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity too. There is absolutely no need to contact ul because they dont give free Premiumaccounts because this is not necassary on the basis of i told u.

Last edited:
As an uploader, I need more than the default 2GB space they offer
What are u talking about? As an uploader u have unlimited space at ul even as a registered user without a premium account.. The only limitation is that ur files will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity. As a premium members u have 10GB of space that will not be deleted of inactivity. All files over this 10GB limit will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity too. There is absolutely no need to contact ul because they dont give free Premiumaccounts because this is not necassary on the basis of i told u.

They're only giving me 2 GB. I uploaded a few files and it says I have 1.39 GB remaining. I attached a screenshot.

uploaded.jpg

If I click the 'expand now' link next to where it says Backup Space 2.00 GB, they try to sell me 100GB of space for a one time fee of $12.99.
Are you saying that 2GB is meaningless and if I go over it (if it even lets me) that they wont just delete my files since I'm working as an affiliate? I have about 250GB worth of files Id like to upload but don't want to risk them getting deleted.

They're only giving me 2 GB. I uploaded a few files and it says I have 1.39 GB remaining. I attached a screenshot.

uploaded.jpg

If I click the 'expand now' link next to where it says Backup Space 2.00 GB, they try to sell me 100GB of space for a one time fee of $12.99.
Are you saying that 2GB is meaningless and if I go over it (if it even lets me) that they wont just delete my files since I'm working as an affiliate? I have about 250GB worth of files Id like to upload but don't want to risk them getting deleted.

uploaded.jpg

If you are worried then just upload files that will be active first and continue doing it little by little and find the limits by yourself but know that whatever amount of files you upload they will not be deleted for at least those 30 days and finally, like i said earlier there is nothing you will get for free at Uploaded.net so if you are planning to have that many files and not worry about them getting deleted just buy whatever back up space you might need in the next 30 days after all if you are an uploader with that many files to begin with you should accumulate the money to buy the back up space pretty fast without using out of pocket money, but know that at Uploaded, anything extra you might need you gotta pay for it.
Good Luck.

Last edited:
Why u dont understand? The backup space only means that 2 GB of ur files will not be deleted if they are not downloaded for 30 days. U can upload more but those files will be deleted if they are not downloaded. My backup space as a premium-user is 10Gb and i have more than 160 gb stored. I does not matter if u are a premium user or a free-user: inactive files will be deleted after 30 days if u have more than 10GB (premium) or 2 GB (registered). If u want to avoid this ul offers an extra service: uploaded.net - Register Here u can buy more "Backup Space". If u buy one of these option ur files will not be deleted for inactivity but u have to renew this space every month.

Why u dont understand? The backup space only means that 2 GB of ur files will not be deleted if they are not downloaded for 30 days. U can upload more but those files will be deleted if they are not downloaded. My backup space as a premium-user is 10Gb and i have more than 160 gb stored. I does not matter if u are a premium user or a free-user: inactive files will be deleted after 30 days if u have more than 10GB (premium) or 2 GB (registered). If u want to avoid this ul offers an extra service: uploaded.net - Register Here u can buy more "Backup Space". If u buy one of these option ur files will not be deleted for inactivity but u have to renew this space every month.

The reason I didn't understand is nowhere on their site does it say space is unlimited for uploaders, and their explanation makes no sense-
Starting from the activation your files won't be deleted for 30 days within the assured contingent due to inactivity!"

I appreciate the help and advice you, and everyone else, has given me.
The problem is every site I've ever worked with clearly says how much space I'm free to use, and the only mention on ul was that 2 GB thing. I believe it's a language barrier more than anything else. Once again, thank you & now I'll start uploading files there.

Back