UploadBoxs.com - Banner Earnings plus PPS 65%

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have sent a email asking for support.
Nows its waiting on them to reply.
cool, hope you guys get quick support :)

buddy, can you show me any example (screenshot) of showing 3 banners in download page
just upload file to your account, click download, Take screenshot of whole page with that 3 banners

because i am still not understood that :(

Bidvertiser: only allow sites i own, so not able to create banner code for posting in your site (no independent/use in any site site banner code)
Smowtion:
only allow sites i own, so not able to create banner code for posting in your site (no independent/use in any site site banner code)

Adbrite: code won't work in other sites, i think
even i asked their support

so can you please list the Ads network sites which allow independent code (banner can be used in other sites or any website)

Last edited:
Bidvertiser allows it,we spoke to them already,its 3rd party ad-placements you use.

Smowtion allows it as we spoke to them already.
Adbrite,there not good enough for us to email them,watse of time they are.

A list of ad-networks ill make up,but it will be a few ill do,the rest will be upto the user.

Yo can also place your own banner for advertising what you want to,or affiliate banners always work.

What can we put in those 3 ads places? Is it Adsense allowed?

So, If I have 500 views and only 10 downloads, it'll still count 10 euro, right? For this example - 5 euro?

Last edited:
We all know google ads are never allow on any type of streaming sites!!

You can always uses ads no matter what plan you use.

PPD is now open to use guy's PPV is coming soon.

Last edited:
dafeuk

Do you know what you are doing??

People just spam and post crap before they even ask or look,it seems from above you have never done this type thing before,so PM if you don't know,no point in spamming.

We will start banning people who start spamming our thread.

I know what i'm doing. I'm just leaving your services. Bye.
No pages with informations about tarif for countries.
No € but $
And if i write here instead of send you a PM it's for all people can see that.

Thanks.

Good bye

Thats why you should read the thread first before thinking you are doing anything at all good in anyway but wasting time posting something thats not in anyway correct at all.

Hello

PPD is open now,by default the top tier is 10 euros for DE/GB/US/CA =1000

Will update you in the next 24-48 hours as to what they have set the other tiers too.

PPV for videos stream will be added soonish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back