UploadBoxs.com - Banner Earnings plus PPS 65%

Status
Not open for further replies.

UploadBox

boxs.png
NEWS

Our PPD plan will be starting in Soon.

We are doing a deal for the first 30 WJ members who join now and work with us and must be active untill we start PPD.
sponsored by a Media Buyer

First 30 to put there names down in this thread will get the 30 euro plan,after that the rest get 10 euro plans.

It will be upto 30 euros per 1000 downloads/Views

Please reply to this thread with your UploadBoxs User name so we can add you to the list
First 30 WJ members will get 30 euros per 1000 views/downloads - After the first
30 is filled everyone else will be on 10 euros per 1000 views/downloads.

Attention
Our system will be different to other.

You will have a drop down boxs in your account for PPD/PPV
This will allow you to pick deals that are running on our system.

Deals will be set buy the media buyers/advertizers/website owners.

Deals will be like Example 30 euros for country US/GB/CA and so on

You will be able to pick a deal thats a best fit for your traffic.
The default PPD/PPV will be upto 10 euros for Uploadboxs.

You will always be able to run your own ads aswell as a deal or just using the default plan.

Once this is completed as stated before we will let you know and then you can pick whats the best fit for your traffic/sites!!

These things take time to code and test as you all know,please wait for us to be able to do this.

In the mean time USE the banner system and you can use PPS as well!!

We feel this type of system is way more stable than any thing out there right now.

It will be called Boxs Market Place.

Each deal will have there own page with all information on countrys and rates and how long the deal goes for.

Payouts Every 1 - 7 days

PPD is now open to use!!

Group 1

ppv - 30 Euros per 1000
default plan -PPD 10 euros per 1000

US|CA|GB|DE

Group 2

ppv - 10 Euros per 1000
default plan - 5 euros per 1000

AU|NZ|AT|IT|BE|JP|FR|NL|CH|FI|BE|ES

Rest of the World

ppv - 4 Euros per 1000
default plan - 1 euro per 1000

If you don't see your country in the list,it will be in Rest of the world - If you have high traffic and would like your country moved to a higher group PM us!!

Payout amount is $30
Payouts are via Webmoney,Liberty Reserve, Western Union, Payza, Bank Wire

Hello WJ Members,

We would like to introduce Uploadboxs.com

We are a little bit different than other hosters,let me tell you why.

We host Videos/Files/pictures/mp3 and more

Our Banner Earnings System

UploadBoxs is the simplest free file hosting service for businesses, and individuals to share and monetize there files videos and images with others.

We allow you to paste into your account upto 3 banner ad of size 300x250 into your account.

You ads will be displayed on all your uploaded content and also on the video embed aswell.

For people/sites that find it hard to gain an income from video/files/images under 10mbs we can help you via our banner ads system.

We allow most ad-networks from all countrys.

How it all works

Look in your My Account to see the Ad-Network we recommend!!

Its very simple,when you register goto your My Account,there you will see the ad placement boxs,simple past in your ad codes and save.

Ever not been paid for your own content and sick of getting nothing back,well we put the earnings in your hands.

Say you own a website and have alot of down loadable content on it you can earn way more buy uploading it to us and using our banner earnings system to gain way more from your content.

If you use youtube alot to upload to now you can use uploadboxs and get way more earnings for your content.

Podcasts can now be uploaded and views in public buy members and you can run ads on your podcast to earn via.

You can target your own country where PPD did not give you much,find a local ad-network to run your own ads on Uploadboxs.

Your ad will be placed on all pages for your content and embed player if its media content

UploadBoxs banner earnings system allows the earnings to be safe and knowing you will get PAYED via your choice of ad-networks you use,never having to worry about getting payed out!!

PPD and PPV rates upto 10 euros per 1000 Views/Downloads
Please PM for details on how to earn PPD/PPV rates on top of the banner earnings!!!
We offer the most earnings out of any video/file/image hoster.

What we Offer

A banner earnings system to earn far more than any pay per download can(You are earning what the file host earns)

Rapidleech upload plugins

Uploadboxs.com Member upload plugin(1000MB file size limit) Download
Uploadboxs.com Premium Member upload plugin (3000MB file size limit) Download

WebMasters earns 10%
Video Embeds and Earnings
Videos are not encoded - stay the same as you uploaded them
Zoom Uploader Supported
JDownloader Supported
Web Upload
Remote Upload
Flash Upload
Fast Servers
Your own Ads - Banner Earnings System
Online Document Viewing & Editing
Secure Redundant Backups
Priority Email Support
Set your account to Auto Post links to twitter
Webmasters get 10%
Customized webplayer and embed video player
3 Types of accounts even cutsom storage accounts for the very large company
Unlimited Downloads
PPS - Pay per Sale is 65% in EUROs and 50% Rebills
(You can run both banners and PPS at the SAME TIME!!!

And Much More

Links to information

FAQS
AFFILIATES
TOS

We also allow any type of adult content,videos/pictures/files - Must be 18+

So get earning guys and register TODAY!!

REGISTER HERE

Enjoy

Last edited:
227 comments
Can stuff be uploaded long before taking part in the affiliate program and still have our ads placed on files uploaded before choosing any ads? I might have to consider giving this a try, I have some ideas for it. :whistling:

Can stuff be uploaded long before taking part in the affiliate program and still have our ads placed on files uploaded before choosing any ads? I might have to consider giving this a try, I have some ideas for it. :whistling:

Yes

You can upload and start your ads when you want to,but you just need to send a email to support when you wish to run your ads.

g1iore3y87

We allow adult content YES

ankurs

Yes you get 100% placement of your ads.

And because you have 3 banner boxs to place 3 banner codes in,you can also use 3 different ad-networks at the same time.

Last edited:
I'm also showing 10GB. Not sure if having registered back before you announced your website here matters any though. I found your website sometime last weekend I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back