Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is ok for you that they stolen money from you? You are slave...

I have faced hundreds scammers,so If Uploadable is scammer, they was a good scammer at least they pay us after they close their aff temporarily (It make me remember to Wupload - No one blame on them). You're screaming here for what, if uploadable scam you couldnt do anything aswell, like other scammers. Further, they're still here to solve it.
minds of slave. let them stole your money now, they will stolen it again later. my advice is, that if uploadable really stolen this money, do not work with them. do not be slaves. such stupid cheating hosts are made on people hard work. without us they are peace of crap.

MY BALANCE ALSO REDUCED FROM 19 NOW $12.26

iaNlekv.png

Jo can i get my answer? Above amount instead of 19$ is $12.16 , Also my account have remote upload Problem can you tell me can u solve it or i left? Please answer

Dear all,

We have some good news.

We should be up soon again - Our guesstimate is between 7-14 days from now.

We thank everyone who has been continuously supporting us during these times. The rest of the guys who jumped ship; no love for you :)

Thanks

administrator, because my account is on - $ xx.xx ???
and premiums sold in my web ducede with them? ...
I got the outstanding payment that I have ??? ..
I hope to have a response from you friend ...

2323232.jpg

23232323.jpg

payment pending: $22.31
User: Chicope

Thankyou Admin

Forgot the money, he ignores. don't you see? he came and told shitty news about new payment gateway. he only cares about his money, not yours..

He only cares about his money? lol, you are so funny xDDD

Uploadable.ch got problems with gateway, so they decided to hold earning money program and THEY PAID users, instead of running away with all money like OBOOM or Xerver did, so please, be quiet and read previous pages before you start blaming someone.

Forgot the money, he ignores. don't you see? he came and told shitty news about new payment gateway. he only cares about his money, not yours..

Uploadable.ch got problems with gateway, so they decided to hold earning money program and THEY PAID users, instead of running away with all money like OBOOM or Xerver did, so please, be quiet and read previous pages before you start blaming someone.

I really don't know why people who don't trust uploadable is still posting on this thread. I believe in them, and maybe I'm wrong but heck, they've showed us they deserve a leap of faith from us at the very least. However, if things don't get back to normal I'll be grateful for all the money I've made thanks to uploadable and go find another host as realiable as uploadable instead of complaining over and over again.

Jo said the new payment gateway would be working in a week or two. Relax and wait it out, that's not very long to wait.
I've seen other hosts lose their payment processors and take 3-6 months to work out a replacement.

yeah, really? they dropped few cents and took part of holding earnings from everyone. from hundred users it is big money! that's enough to make you happy? another slave?

so if he do not stolen anything, why he ignores tons of questions asking where is the holding money? btw, as i know payment in this Friday wasn't made at all. this week my holding payout must be released too, but it is GONE.

Last edited:

yeah, really? they dropped few cents and took part of holding earnings from everyone. from hundred users it is big money! that's enough to make you happy? another slave?

so if he do not stolen anything, why he ignores tons of questions asking where is the holding money? btw, as i know payment in this Friday wasn't made at all. this week my holding payout must be released too, but it is GONE.

nesmagu you are right my 1st account had problem remote upload and i left that account no reply from Jo and also from their ticket system i lost my 13$ USD there and i made new account when i about to reach 20 $ same remote upload problem also no Suitable or Problem solvable response from Jo Ticket not replied yet. also from 19 $ now i have 12.xx $ in account still remote upload problem lol i think they are joking not running filehosting.

@ Uploadable-Jo
Friend, answer for those who are still with you (like me), how do we update the premiuns? Accounts expire? We just need it.

My account expires on November 25, so I can increase a month while statistics work again.

User: juanpaal

Thanks in advance.

PS: Sorry my English, use a translator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back