Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Uploadable-Jo

i want my payment for Webmoney, i change my Payment Account to Webmoney but the request is for Paypal, i don't want Paypal because my paypal account is banned, cancelled

Uploadable User: Blackscorpion

IRDlqG3.png

sorry friend, speaks Spanish and make effort to translate good that comment, but I want to know whether I can even request a payment? I have $ 23 and additional premiums of about 6.5 Teno I sold my site .... what will happen to them?

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are still working on it. It's an every day event where we are pushing for it, but things don't move that quick in the banking world. ALL WM PAID OUT.

ANNOUNCEMENT#2: We have found out that it is not doable to do PP payouts less than $20. We will keep your funds until the affiliate program resumes and you make the minimum required; we owe you that money. For WM we are still determining if we can lower this as the cost of sending is less than PP. Thanks

day 16 downloads are not counted.
that discharges were not counted? it's okay to cheat users.
stop trick users,
user : diablo

yesterday is not properly accounted downloads, why? Cease to deceive people, and pay what you do, amazing mother of mine.

yesterday is not properly accounted downloads, why? Cease to deceive people, and pay what you do, amazing mother of mine.

Last edited:
Hi admin
My account : javlabel
PREMIUMUntil 20 Dec 2015 ​
And as uploadable.ch, my store is unlimited.
So please extend storage space

20TB storage? What are you sharing dude? Raw files of blu-ray hollywood movies/ jav blu-ray movies?

Nothing comes for free. disk and bandwidth cost a lot. I don't know if those idle files are really bringing any sales to uploadable, if yes then it's good but if not and yet they are keeping all your files without any expiration then i must say uploadable is the most reputable/honest host ever. uploadable should be re-added as a mandatory host on avx.

Big kudos to uploadable team and joseph for the support on wjunction. (y)

how to upgrade premium with my balance?

It's super easy. if your affiliate account is active then login to the zenopy site and open a payment page.

Use the option which says redeem premium, choose months depending how much balance you have left and click on redeem, mine is disabled because i have just requested a payout today. Hoping to get paid soon. :)

how to upgrade premium with my balance?

It's super easy. if your affiliate account is active then login to the zenopy site and open a payment page.

Use the option which says redeem premium, choose months depending how much balance you have left and click on redeem, mine is disabled because i have just requested a payout today. Hoping to get paid soon. :)
thanks bro! i remembered this option but i can't find it on uploadable.ch now, forgot about that zenopy :D

LOL UPLOADABLE IS SCAM as i think they do something their self guys my 1st account was problem with remote upload no working of remote upload and then i left and lost my earnings 12.44 USD then i make new account now same problem remote upload stuck after 2 days all files removed automatically which are in remote upload Pending , no support ticket reply from last 5 days and also Jo is not replying too so i request Jo please paid my less than 20 USD which are about to 19 USD i will never ever come to Uploadable portion because if again i will make new account then after somedays when i will earn some money remote upload will be pending for 2 Days.

simporium: We freed up the bandwidth a little bit more. It means people can still download.

coolro: I hope we will be fine tomorrow, but we are all waiting for new from acquirers. There is no telling when.

yepes: News states that from the 11th we stopped counting, however, some servers had a way of restarting the script and it displayed. We can't pay out after the 11th until processor comes up again.

MarilynManson: We never removed idled files. kdaica can attest to that.

UrSoul: Via Z's page.

drhoib: Your guess is as good as mine. We're following up and waiting (rolling thumbs like you are) every day.

Silkystar: What are you talking about? Remote upload has nothing to do with earnings. It's a technical error.

Announcement: Everyone with outstanding $; when we resume, you will be able to earn again and meet the minimum. Our funds are still in our Paypal and WM account, but see it as an incentive to come back and collect the minimum. We have paid everyone above $20.

Announcement #2: We are still working on it and awaiting some sort of news whether we can continue or not.

Silkystar: What are you talking about? Remote upload has nothing to do with earnings. It's a technical error.

Dear if it is technical error who will resolve it i sent many PM's to you and Tickets but no response my earning goes down and this is my 2nd account i lost my Earnings from last one account because of the same problem so tell me when you will solve my account problem check my account remote upload goes in pendings for 2 days. is that problem solvable or not just make me clear bro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back