Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Jinx: You forget we have servers and bandwidth to pay for...? Or does that come for free, if so, let me know where we can store up a few hundred servers.

judaspriest: Yes all paid today.

UP_AND_AWAY: We expected this. An absolute exodus, letting the bad guy win. We are paying because we know we will be back soon, and we know that everyone using us will prefer us over their current-temporary solution.

gibalah & souza: We will do everything in our power to maintain all files! We are sizing up we adjust for this and are currently in full force working on a solution. Trust we will be back more than T-1000 ;)

We have ordered to extend Premium so no files are lost at the moment for this month.

gamers901: Go buy 100TB, send it to us, then pay us to store it for you. The bill will be higher than 12.99, rest assure of that. 15TB is more than any other host has offered you.

Note to all: We have paid out all PP (except for 4) and we have paid out all WM except for 25...When the money clears on our WM on Monday we will send out the remaining 25 for WM. The PP we will check for. Thanks

"Trust we will be back more than T-1000"

Yeah, but he got crushed in the first film and melted down in the second!

God bless you Jo.

Mr Jinx: You forget we have servers and bandwidth to pay for...? Or does that come for free, if so, let me know where we can store up a few hundred servers.

judaspriest: Yes all paid today.

UP_AND_AWAY: We expected this. An absolute exodus, letting the bad guy win. We are paying because we know we will be back soon, and we know that everyone using us will prefer us over their current-temporary solution.

gibalah & souza: We will do everything in our power to maintain all files! We are sizing up we adjust for this and are currently in full force working on a solution. Trust we will be back more than T-1000 ;)

We have ordered to extend Premium so no files are lost at the moment for this month.

gamers901: Go buy 100TB, send it to us, then pay us to store it for you. The bill will be higher than 12.99, rest assure of that. 15TB is more than any other host has offered you.

Note to all: We have paid out all PP (except for 4) and we have paid out all WM except for 25...When the money clears on our WM on Monday we will send out the remaining 25 for WM. The PP we will check for. Thanks
Thanks uploadable

@Uploadable-Jo
yesterday i send
message by "
contact us"
I
request payout by Paypal but my paypal account was Cancel
i change to Webmoney and I put my Wallet Webmoney, I
receive a mail from Uploadable ask me for 4 digit of my Card.........What Card ??

9r6kUsZ.png

Last edited:
some people, who was dissapointed with uploadable cheating program, attacked uploadable payment gateway. as a result uploadable was closed. that's the true. the attacks for nothing can't be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back