Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: When a bank/PSP wants to play ball. It's like asking when does Jesus appear again...I can't give you a straight answer, but we're working on it every day.

shychick: Our system wasn't built for that. It would mean to not count money whilst showing the complete downloads. I can guarantee you that the files you use will be preferred by everyone else.

shaushka: We will determine new minimum on Monday/Tuesday.

awaisdik2003: Leave your username here, so when we come back, you're excluded.

Mr Jinx: It's not fair when we can't pay the bills for the servers and bandwidth, right? No one is making money here. You can leave your username too as well :)
Hi, I want to clarify something
they will pay by paypal? so I can seek payment
or they will only pay for webmoney?
clarifies that

i dont understand ppl here crying for $10-20 like it would be the only how you can survive.
dont you guys see this host is doing his best and need to manage such an hard time.
you enjoined working with uploadable while all was fine but you wanna run if first problem appear.

shame on you!

then jo needs to pay uk uploaders anover way because i cant use webmoney because im in the uk

We will be ceasing PPD & PPS from the 10th of November until we get a new processor up.

no point useing uploadable now i dont see uploadable links shared much now

Last edited:
I am willing to continue sharing uploadable links, but since we have no income to keep maintaining the premium, the files will eventually get wiped once premium expires and there will be nothing to share anymore. This is something Jo must look into in order to keep affiliates sticking with you.

I am willing to continue sharing uploadable links, but since we have no income to keep maintaining the premium, the files will eventually get wiped once premium expires and there will be nothing to share anymore. This is something Jo must look into in order to keep affiliates sticking with you.

I warned of this in JO.
If not do something or not ...
When a premium expires all files are deleted whether or not downloads have.

I warned of this in JO.
If not do something or not ...
When a premium expires all files are deleted whether or not downloads have.

Extending due dates of all current premiums can solve this issue, but I don't know if Jo wants to do it.

I do not understand what is happening here.
when my disk space reached 5TB I cant store any files, I am like a beggars asking for alms. And uploadable just gave me an extra 10TB.

This is very stupid, they offers unlimited disk space for premium user but the reality is different, maybe you dont know but god does not sleep and now uploadable in trouble.

I hope your problems can be solved as soon as possible, and hopefully in the future you do everything honestly.

Mr Jinx: You forget we have servers and bandwidth to pay for...? Or does that come for free, if so, let me know where we can store up a few hundred servers.

judaspriest: Yes all paid today.

UP_AND_AWAY: We expected this. An absolute exodus, letting the bad guy win. We are paying because we know we will be back soon, and we know that everyone using us will prefer us over their current-temporary solution.

gibalah & souza: We will do everything in our power to maintain all files! We are sizing up we adjust for this and are currently in full force working on a solution. Trust we will be back more than T-1000 ;)

We have ordered to extend Premium so no files are lost at the moment for this month.

gamers901: Go buy 100TB, send it to us, then pay us to store it for you. The bill will be higher than 12.99, rest assure of that. 15TB is more than any other host has offered you.

Note to all: We have paid out all PP (except for 4) and we have paid out all WM except for 25...When the money clears on our WM on Monday we will send out the remaining 25 for WM. The PP we will check for. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back