Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jo :
I'm a new member nyour site and i told you to activate my affiliate program like month ago but nothing happend
please activate my account ..

So what with my problem exceended upload limit uploadable-jo? space is unlimited for premium or no?

5TB

29zy1wp.jpg

Hmm?

If 5TB is true i will run out from here but why its looks unlimited! I lost my time to upload here :/

Last edited:
my believe is that they are not counting new downloads files for some users. when they moved to other site, some files connection to new account broken. means no earning for new uploaded files. bcoz my eanring goes to 2 dollars. I was earning 15 dollars per day and now 2.5

b1u3eyes: Send me a PM with previous earnings.

widel: That varies. Bare in mind that we are the ONLY host where files are kept when they are idled (un-used). Storage can range from 5-100TB.

RiadhMilano: No new affiliates have been boarded in recent times. If you wish to participate you can private message me screenshots of previous earnings.

Ayaka: Yes, we set higher limits for the weekend. PPS affiliates were benefiting whilst PPD affiliates were benefiting less.

kemalettin67: Careful? Kindly elaborate on your post. Your attempts to smear our name and invoke "fear" into other affiliates are falling short. Reported.

awaisdik2003: Lower PPD over the weekend doesn't mean we didn't count it. Wait time was increased from 20 minutes to 60 minutes.

b1u3eyes: Send me a PM with previous earnings.Ayaka: Yes, we set higher limits for the weekend. PPS affiliates were benefiting whilst PPD affiliates were benefiting less.
My downloader say: "Wait time was increased from 20 minutes to 60 minutes. It's long time. Now they prefer to download files from mega.co.nz".

jekcube: Your IP wasn't found on our blacklist.

Really strange. I contacted the support of my server and also they said that there are no blocks to the site.
A few months ago I had no problems to access it, always using the same IP. I do not understand what happened, and recently no longer works (from Google Chrome, I get this error: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT).

Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back