Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
stefs - I have 4 messages in my inbox out of 1000 so not it is not full.

mc70cx430: If you compare with May then they're up, if you compare with July, they're down...By average 1 dollar?

ashin791209: They look pretty consistent. You made 50 cents more this week compared to last week. They're definitely not down.

Last edited:
I use zenopy to Upgrade my Account with Premium Voucher Code, but my account at uploadable doesn't Upgrade.

Please fix it.

My account : satune

kemalettin67: And your purpose of that screenshot is what? It's active for all the people who signed up prior us closing it. Too bad if you didn't sign up - There are other options that will make you wait 30-45 business days for a payout

Ladyk: We look at overall performance.

debenitro: Nothing wrong with our Terms. Clearly states this. Your post has been reported due to false information.

kemalettin67: You can sign up on our website, but it doesn't give you access to our affiliate program. It's for people who have already signed up prior us closing it. You can believe what you want with "Xerver", we are not them, and don't appreciate unfounded accusations. Our program has been closed for over a month and we have been paying consistently. Good day.

Last edited:
Hi Jo, how are you?
Please, help me here: I'm stuck on that screen, when I try to get my money on my account.
Account: vcvixgmail
The error message says:
Payout

For security reasons, please verify your email address to get payout. Click here.

vcvix: Login to Uploadable => Account => Send Verification Email. When received, verify email. Also it'd be wise to whitelist our email so we don't end up sending it to your junk/spam inbox.

Thanks

Is the ftp upload working? When I connect I always get "Login incorrect" from filezilla. Tried generating a few passwords but still can't log in. The user and password is correct and my account is working but I can't log in to the ftp server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back