Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
This message I got when I try to log in on zenopy.pw

"Dear User,

Our Affiliate Program is temporarily closed.

Please check back soon.

Thanks"

Yesterday is working fine but today after payment i can't log in

awaisdik2003: All paid for PP, waiting on WM. In a few hours will be paid.

bugsy: We ceased cooperation with 3 affiliates today. You could be one of them. They will however get their last payout.

fhernnando: Login to Z. Thanks

Whats ? This page has no link visualization

jXuCU2K.jpg

Hi admin !
To get the files, I have to use RDP (46.165.221.12, this is not my IP) to download, however, today I can not login account uploadable.ch in JDownloader (Invalid account ).
If can not login, I can not use RDP to download the file.
And I can not create a ticket

Last edited:
simporium: Yeh we can look into that. Forwarded it to techs.

fhernnando: /login.php

coolro & awaisdik2003: Hmm. Must only be you 2?

kdaica: Your IP isn't blocked. And if you can't type in a captcha provided by Google, we really can't help you. Captcha is only prompted as you've tried multiple times to login but failed. Request a new password via the forgotten password link. If the download works as a premium on a browser and on Internet Download Manager, it works fine. JDownloader needs to fix their script for this.

i have a strong feeling that from the day the site changed on other host, they are not counting new downloads.. bcoz when i stopped uplaoding and posting, my earning goes down to 6 to 7 dollars and now my earning is doing down and down which means they are not counting new downloads. may be some of users have this problem or we need to activate anything etc. plz help us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back