Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
coolro: Looks normal to me:

28b4f8y.jpg

I cant see my earning stats in uploadable dashboard, when I click make money the system show message:

======================================
Dear Affiliate,

We have moved the Make Money program!

You will use the same credentials (Username & Password on Uploadable) on the website: Zenopy.pw - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage

Nothing else has changed. We hope this transition will be smooth for you.

Regards,
Uploadable Team

======================================

But when I try login to http://www.zenopy.pw use my uploadable.ch account, the username and password not match.

Jo can you explain about this ? you move make money program to zenopy, does uploadable.ch close the aff program ? Where the user earning gone ? does all file downloaded in uploadable still counted ? I have many files in your file hosting (uploadable.ch) and I have premium account for 3 month. This is very detrimental to us as the uploader.

username: audrey

gamers901: Apologize. Zenopy does not support ! & @ & other special characters. We have now reset your password on Uploadable. Kindly use the forgotten password on Uploadable, login and change it to something sufficient without special characters (for now) and login to Zenopy with it.

Your stats remain the same.

coolro & awaisdik2003: Showed you a screenshot where it increased...? I can't wave a magic wand for you unfortunately.

RiadhMilano: Send me a PM with previous earnings.

the new zenopy page, websites verifying for blogspot failed.
and meta tag are add correctly following your webpage instruction.

Last edited:
Angeliverma: PM me your previous earnings and we will consider. We have closed the program temporarily.

colie: Kindly pass me your username. I've informed techs already.

fhernnando: It says that on the website. You can't, don't or don't want to read?

General announcement: If you can't reach our site or you have problems with your IP kindly PM me the IP and your username. Thanks for your cooperation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back