Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jo,
Pls confirm about the premium life, is it still the same with uploadable when you move on 23rd?? Coz i wanna extend my account using balance. Thx and waiting yours.

Best regards

Uploadable-Jo
Manager, I am using a translator because I speak Spanish, and I wanted to ask some questions regarding the new domain ... uploadable stop working ?, the new url ?, all our files will continue to win with downloads ?, the links that are posted on forums and on my website with uploadable that happen to them? will be redirected to the new url ?, we generate profit ?, and our outstanding payments? ...

I hope you can answer without abbreviations to translate their words ... thank you very much ...

my username: shakamen

Do people ever read or do they only want to read what they like to read? Try to login and you will see how it looks. It is really simple and some of you think this is l a Science Class at University.

fernandito: Same links, no change :) Your file manager will remain in the same place.

hiroshi: For affiliate program.

javlegend: Same.

D4rk: Thought you left our affiliate program?

Hey Jo, can you give more details about the move of the affiliate program? For example I,m using PPD system so once the move continues I would log in to uploadable to upload my files and to zenopy to check my earnings?

Also you might want to do a big popup message on uploadable site like the one you're doing about the VPN partner of yours. The reason is because your email about Zenopy goes to SPAM folder and not a lot of people check their spam. I was lucky I checked it at random today.

Do people ever read or do they only want to read what they like to read? Try to login and you will see how it looks. It is really simple and some of you think this is l a Science Class at University.

fernandito: Same links, no change :) Your file manager will remain in the same place.

hiroshi: For affiliate program.

javlegend: Same.

D4rk: Thought you left our affiliate program?

yeah, i did, that's why i said : sorry for posting here !

i think you should exclude my email from notification though !

ALL: We will be launching a massive promotion in the near future. Please stay tuned

simporium: You got it spot on. You check your earnings on the other website, and you upload your files as normal to our main website :)

We will put a massive pop-up on the Make Money-tab come 23rd of August.

D4rk: Perhaps there will be offers in the future you will be interested in. :)

Update: Yes links are still working. It is only the program that is moved. Try to login and see for yourself.

Sunny23: Are you sure? We test on Mac too. PM me screenshot please.

ALL: We will be launching a massive promotion in the near future. Please stay tuned

simporium: You got it spot on. You check your earnings on the other website, and you upload your files as normal to our main website :)

We will put a massive pop-up on the Make Money-tab come 23rd of August.

D4rk: Perhaps there will be offers in the future you will be interested in. :)

Update: Yes links are still working. It is only the program that is moved. Try to login and see for yourself.

Sunny23: Are you sure? We test on Mac too. PM me screenshot please.

ehmm , i think you were who banned me !

anyway, i'm in need of a good filehost where i can upload files over 10 GB as a single link, and it has an API , as i have a project which will bring many sales !

@Uploadable are you going to pay me or not account name : drhamaka
and stop telling me check your pm's cuz i have got none from your support or nothing i have payement 23$ pending and 18$ in my account total of 40$ soooo just say it pay or not

nogame: We aren't shaving. We simply just not getting the sales :)

souza & shahidgill87: We're looking into it now. Should be fixed soon.

pucp1998: Checked your spam box ?People have a way of not greenlighting our emails so they all end up in the spam/junk inbox

siloo2b: We had 5% failed files. Most of them coming from Uploaded and Oboom. It should be working fine. Kindly check your credentials for when remote uploading.
im not using uploaded to remote ,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back