Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
k8FfvLd.png

Thanks uploadable. You best forever! :dan:

You earned 20k $, but you got cheated with 30k $. congratulations, you should feel well :D

dunamite123 & eldon & Ric_30: Anyone signed up for the affiliate program prior 29th of July, it is visible to. We don't accept new affiliates at the moment. If you have signed up prior 29th of July, kindly let me know your username

dado1: No drop. Earnings are fine. You post a screenshot of your earnings and I will happily show someone else's.

And before you say photoshop on other people's earnings, sorry to disappoint that we have some very happy people out there.

jhon10: What's your username since you say you're out of storage?

joey86 & awaisdik2003: Paid now. As previously stated, read the news :)

javlegend: Exactly. People scream wolf all the time on here when their stats are not going the way they would love for them to go.

markco: They are kept forever. Based on performance is how much you will have for storage.

madmanjoe: It depends if you have signed up twice. If you had signed up with a 3 months plan and you subsequently did a 1 month plan, we would be billing you on the 1 month plan. It is automated.

hello i have take premium account with my account usd but it's not write premium why please i have no space now :o(
2015-08-02--$9.99Redeem

whatsyourname: Thanks for the feedback. Others like to just keep bashing us even though we haven't changed a thing.

morlock: We've closed off the affiliate program for now. You had 18 months to sign up with us and you decide to do it just now?

Dexterr: You need to enable the voucher code.

Statistics work a little bad for 2 days?

I'm teaching one to climb, it has premium and FTP upload, gives the following message:

"Exceeded Upload Limit"

and upload web "The file size is over 2048MB." file: 700MB.

There is limited space in premium until they have a certain age or have generated X money?

Last edited:
drhamaka: We have paid everyone on Saturday. That includes Paypal.

Ladyk: Means you're above your allowed storage. Kindly provide us with
an username. Storage depends on performance. Some people have 80TB, some have 5TB

gibalah: Unfortunately nothing we can discuss publicly. Rest assured that everyone who's active with us will remain active. One may have to wonder why they come out of the woodworks suddenly and/or trying to create new users.

drhamaka: We have paid everyone on Saturday. That includes Paypal.

Not everyone. I was not paid on Saturday.

Support don't answer me anymore on tickets, PMs, forum posts etc.

It looks more and more to me, my account is banned ( no one knows why ), but they "forgot" to let me know, in order to have my links live couple more weeks?

Is that case Uploadable-Jo?

If you decided I'm on "unwanted" list, at least tell me, so I can remove my files and stop mirroring with uploadable links, filehosts that actually pay me.

Anyways, Im removing everything tomorrow if problem is not fixed. You got my username in your inbox, you got my support tickets. If anyone wanted to solve this problem 8 days was more then enough.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back