Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo i am Facing problem this from last since 3 days i have remote upload it 6 hours before still are in pending

SwoOKE9.png

Finally, my redeemed premium acct has expired and I am very happy. This is one bloody uplodable.ch premium account. Premium Speed is horrible, no where close to other filehosts.

I request uplodable to get a tutorial on how to give better speed to premium users from other big fileshosts. I would suggest other users not to waste money by redeeming your premium account.

This filehost always have problems with stats not counting/forzen stats. These kind of filehosts must not be allowd in WJ.

I have kicked uplodable out of my filehosts

Hey guys! I strictly recommend do not use this file host any more. They delete files without reason (no DMCA), bad support (or no support), Upload method problems and slow premium speed (downloaders who buy premium account get autorenew without permssion). I used Uploadable for 2 months and was a total waste of time and 90% of links removed. Move to another host!

nogame - There is no shaving but thanks for your useless input.

50gratis - Nothign is deleted without reason so stop blindly making false accusations.

50gratis - Without permission? All sales are made with permission of the customer so not sure where you get this incorrect information from. I'm here everyday for support minus some weekends. If you were unaware it was just the weekend :)

Hi Uploadable-Jo,

no answer on my question like the support doesn`t answer since friday morning? Pls give me an answer ASAP.

Since today i can not upload files. This message appears:

And uploading via FTP give me that:

Exceeded Upload Limit

I`ve a premium account. I asked a friend and he told he has no problems.

Premium account has unlimited number of files and space. So pls give me answer and solution asap. Thanks in advance.

(If additional informations are necessary pls write pm.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back