Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i notice this issues , webupload its ok atm .

The main problem is with stats .

Jo please reconsider and reduce ppd rates by 50% and start counting incomplete downloads and complete downloads properly . This will make your affliates happy . Or at least try this method 1 week to see some results .
Example . We have 10 downloads maybe 1 or 2 is counted . But you will earn money from 10 pops .
I tryed a lot of filehosting and its frustating too see this although every host count only completed downloads 1 ip/24 hours :
-DF - 200 kb/s speed anonymous download - 200 downloads - 140 dw completed counted
- Uploadable - 300-400 /kb/s speed anonymous download - 200 downloads - 50-60 dw completed counted .
-SHO - 200 kb/s speed anonymous download - 200 downloads - 110-130 dw completed counted.
- UL - 70 kb/ download speed - 200 downloads - 110 - 120-130 dw completed counted .

Uploadable has the best free download speed , count multiple downloads from same ip /24 hours and earning less ... Logical It cant be possible .
Myself i am uploading files in average 250mb . Its very hard to cancel with 300-400 kb/s speed

Last edited:
your word censor, is kinda unefffective, why block names like bloodstaine, kids are allright etc when are mp3?

Last edited:

Jo please reconsider and reduce ppd rates by 50% and start counting incomplete downloads and complete downloads properly . This will make your affliates happy . Or at least try this method 1 week to see some results .
Example . We have 10 downloads maybe 1 or 2 is counted . But you will earn money from 10 pops .
I tryed a lot of filehosting and its frustating too see this although every host count only completed downloads 1 ip/24 hours :
-DF - 200 kb/s speed anonymous download - 200 downloads - 140 dw completed counted
- Uploadable - 300-400 /kb/s speed anonymous download - 200 downloads - 50-60 dw completed counted .
-SHO - 200 kb/s speed anonymous download - 200 downloads - 110-130 dw completed counted.
- UL - 70 kb/ download speed - 200 downloads - 110 - 120-130 dw completed counted .

Uploadable has the best free download speed , count multiple downloads from same ip /24 hours and earning less ... Logical It cant be possible .
Myself i am uploading files in average 250mb . Its very hard to cancel with 300-400 kb/s speed

Exactly, but with 50% of the rates is pointless, as the earnings would be the nearly identical as you say from your example, all host shave atleast some of your downloads.
Try look at your stats after you get sales. counts go up.
It is nonsense why anyone would shut down a download from my link with Uploadable getting 400-600 KB/s, to get 50-100 KB/s from my Nitro,UL,RG mirrors.

1. They would not start a download on uploadable if they had account on any of the other 3
2. My download stats are nearly identical on these 3 compared to the filemanager on Uploadable, yet 4 to 5 times less in uploadable stats.. total bullshit.

I get 300-500 downloads average on all my post for each host, post 5-10 posting each day, Uploadable shows right count in filemanager but only get about 500 total count average in stats.
The count system has been broken at a consistent rate since the start, but i will bet you 5000$ that JO's response will be "Checked it, our counting system works as it should, no problem"

Last edited:
tora: Statistics are looking fine and consistent.

flaiho: There are ways to get around the word-censoring system, as you can replace letters with numbers making the possibilities endless.

Exactly, but with 50% of the rates is pointless, as the earnings would be the nearly identical as you say from your example, all host shave atleast some of your downloads.
Try look at your stats after you get sales. counts go up.
It is nonsense why anyone would shut down a download from my link with Uploadable getting 400-600 KB/s, to get 50-100 KB/s from my Nitro,UL,RG mirrors.

1. They would not start a download on uploadable if they had account on any of the other 3
2. My download stats are nearly identical on these 3 compared to the filemanager on Uploadable, yet 4 to 5 times less in uploadable stats.. total bullshit.

I get 300-500 downloads average on all my post for each host, post 5-10 posting each day, Uploadable shows right count in filemanager but only get about 500 total count average in stats.
The count system has been broken at a consistent rate since the start, but i will bet you 5000$ that JO's response will be "Checked it, our counting system works as it should, no problem"
You were right, he just came and said stats ok :D

Hi all,

Why Uploadable are deleting files randomly?

I upload some files created by me (no copyright infringment) of pics made by me. And they are downloaded everyday (no reason for inactive files). I use other host as a mirror and the files are still alive. I don't understand nothing. Can the Uploadable team help me?

Thanks

My ID: spinki21
I have a plan and the sale of accounts PPS.
Yesterday I had the purchase by bank card, nothing has been accrued !!!!! ?

kRNRF9.png

number of transactions: "P425167011942427100016006"

Purchase of the link.: Uploadable.ch - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage

I am waiting for reply.
If you need anything else please write pw.
Regards.

Last edited:
Since today i can not upload files. This message appears:

The file size is over 2048MB

And uploading via FTP give me that:

Exceeded Upload Limit

I`ve a premium account. I asked a friend and he told he has no problems.

Premium account has unlimited number of files and space. So pls give me answer and solution asap. Thanks in advance.

(If additional informations are necessary pls write pm.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back