Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do you going do solve problem with USA CreditCard Payments?

I can ask this every day until you unswer
I ask you in this thread
I send you PM
I send Ticket to support via uploadable.ch

And nobody give a shit - You just taking money from uploaders via Resellers and doing nothing to solve this problem

K2S give 50% to uploaders even when someone buy premium via resellers

FTP pending slowly and web upload can not use :facepalm:

Why has this problem every day.

I never saw another host have problem this.

Last edited:
riven: Download speed quick enough from anonymous. 100-200 Kb/s.

mrgec018: I told you already to find us a merchant account. When have we forced you to stick around? K2S doesn't pay out for PPD, are you going to tell them to start this too?

airwalk: We're looking into it.

i'm talking about premium download , i use jdownload and speed this host alway too bad and it only download 1 link 1 time

riven: I just downloaded a 500 Mb test file with my connection during these peak hours and it produced 2.5 Megabytes per second (just a normal home connection). I used Internet Download Manager. Worked fine and you can download multiple files as a Premium.

[h=1]Your request to change payment plan has been accepted; the new program will be effective on 12 AM GMT 12May2015 for your account ???[/h]
Why changing plans takes so much time ?? plz help

I redeemed a 1 month premium acct. Your premium speed sucks if I download from NL. Ul.to is better. I think I simply wasted $10. Let me know if you can remove the premium acct and put the money to my balance again

montvido: Because we only do it 1x per week and it prevents people from swapping back and forth.

colie & airwalk: We unfortunately have some people clocking up the queue for files. We are contemplating what to do with them.

jamesrocky: 10 Mb/s can't be too bad...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back