Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistics are looking just fine.

riven: 10 Megabytes per second can't be that slow.

jhon10: Yes it is. We paid the remaining on Monday.

Fordmen - Thanks for the big bold letters, What are you talking about ?

Moggy - I don't see how us requiring better performance from a user is a scam. I'm sure you have earnt enough to redeem an upgrade if it's needed so badly.

Last edited:
facethewind: It's a figure of speech. Nothing is unlimited in this world. Your post has been reported, and we've already justified our advertisement with WJ.

madmanjoe: I don't see download speed being crap. How fast are you downloading?

Moggy: Just an update. For that post, we have now reduced your storage to 5TB.

Last edited:
5cfa - I only report when a user clearly posts something which is meant for private use between us and them. Even though your post criticises me it won't he reported will it? as you are free to your opinion.

It's nothing to do with whether I like the post or not.

Moggy: Consider it as "tit for tat".

Diogo - Done.

Moggy: Consider it as "tit for tat".

You try to be smart but completely missing the point, i could not upload (because of your hidden limits), so what kind of retaliation is lowering my storage space, its useless you can reduce my storage to 0 and it will not change anything for me!

But what ever dude, you are a real keyboard warrior, love your childish tantrums in this forum :good: keep it up.

Moggy: We aren't missing any points nor are we throwing hissy-fits.

madmanjoe: Kindly PM me the link of recent slow download. I am unfortunately maxing my own connection with 2MB/s, however, it is still faster than the 1MB/s you're getting.

bluesky666: Because it isn't needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back