Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikannko: As much as we would like to do this, we have other priorities to add. If you've noticed, we haven't had any hiccups/issues lately :)

you know, i just realize this, heh. Even files being added from FTP -> file list very fast. Problems with 20,30,40 mins waiting, like it was few month back gone. Welp maybe some day.
Cheers /

mikannko: I don't see any serious backlogs with the FTP. It should be going smoothly. Kindly advice.

No serious problems, but it seems recurring that everyday from around 19-22 BST (GMT+1) speeds drop to about a 4th of the usual uploadspeed through FTP.... sometimes even as low as 200-500 KB/s consistently.
Big uploader/Release site running scripts at this time, or just the busiest time of day for Uploadable ?

Last edited:
Refund ?

Hey Jo,

I read some good and some bad things about your website, I only wanted to test your service for one day. After that I sent cancellation by webform. Today I got a bill for 30 days membership and seems support is not available ? (otherwise I wouldnt register on here)

I received now a ticket number Uploadable.ch Support Response [#344793]‏ and I still want to cancel the recurring subscription. (my username is 'sempka')

To cancel a recurring subscription, just send an email to our support and we will do the cancellation the soonest possible. In some cases, our support agents might ask for the last 4 digits of your card and the Cardholder's name where the recurring charges are being billed.

Please help me to get in touch with your support ! I dont use that service at all and now I have a membership, maybe I can get a refund :(

Last edited:
hi jo, uploadable automatically deducted money from my acc for a premium redeem. my acc is federicoter. could you please check it...??

• 2015-04-13
    $43.99​
    -
    Redeem - 180 Days Premium

all " please extend my premium accounts " must been paid from the whole group of uploaders

(via frozen statistics & shaving periods)

simply work 2-3 days on uploadable & extend Your account with Your earnings

Last edited:
federicoter: We did not automatically deduct your earnings. This is a manual feature. I can tell you it was redeemed by a Vietnamese user (which we have banned, including his server IP).

We won't compensate for your loss, as it is your responsibility to activate the security lock. This is why we took time to develop it. Additionally, you may try to backtrack how your account got compromised in the first place (and still is compromised).

friend@: You should know that "frozen" statistics will happen on all host. We maintain our DBs on Mondays, so that's why they're always "frozen" at the same time for almost the same amount of time (~5 hours).

so 5 hours on Mondays are not being paid? we can only guess how many sales you get from all uploaders in this period and keep money for yourself. yeah, fair enough...

ps2gameman: We can stop counting for premium downloads and this would solve the problem :) I'm confident you will disagree to such change.

nogame: Wrong. The statistics are still counted for. Remember when the power was pulled from the website? We recovered 95% of all the statistics + the 2 weeks after as we had to catch up with the backlogs created. The rest of your statement deserves no further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back