Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zmago: That has been implemented. Anonymous users can now download up to 2GB.

Robertus: Find me unlimited water, energy and oil. Then we can talk :) It's figuratively speaking, but find me another host that will store more for you indefinitely.

tbfvrs & coolro: I just checked stats for yesterday and overall earnings was higher than the previous 3 weeks.

Robertus: Find me unlimited water, energy and oil. Then we can talk :) It's figuratively speaking, but find me another host that will store more for you indefinitely.

tbfvrs & coolro: I just checked stats for yesterday and overall earnings was higher than the previous 3 weeks.

Hello Jo , can you please upgrade my account for affiliate program.

username: sagkash

Thanks

Well when I try to download file larger than 1GB as free user I get this error message:
"The file that you're trying to download is larger than 1024 MB. Upgrade to Premium to download any size of files."

So I guess it's not working yet...

Last edited:
nogame: Yes should be plenty. We aren't the host that starts with an R. ;)

Zmago & pregg: Cleared cookies and everything? If yes please pass me the link in PM. Could be old files didn't get passed yet.

Update: We made some corrections and it should now be possible for Anonymous to download 2048MB files. We thank you for your feedback.

sagkash3: You will have to do that yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back