Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
admgamer: Would have thought that's quick. What's the rush? That's 1GB in 68 seconds.

dogg: Uploads seem fine. If you haven't been able to upload, maybe the IP is banned?

mikannko: You're welcome ;)

Souza: On the 14th of February you were still PPD.

The user who purchased a premium on the 12th of February, recurred*l billing on the 14th of March; 30 days after.

28 days in February => 16 days + 12th of February + 14 days in March = 30 days. This is why you got $0.

Jo,

Are you saying this? (Pls correct me if I have misunderstood)

The user who purchased a premium on the 12th of February, recurred*l billing on the 14th of March; 30 days after. And since I was in PPD when he first made a purchase, I will not get his rebill even if he keeps rebilling into next years even though I switched to PPS on the 17 Feb 2015?

nihttsuzaben: You can have as many accounts as long as you don't refer yourself.

fernandito: I'm forwarding your username to people in charge.

Blura: FTP looks quick to be honest. As replied to gibalah, Rapidleech would be a solution.

gibalah: I believe ZOOM just need to readjust their script as Rapidleech works perfectly fine.

geomaster: I see a lot of Hostingflames going by Remote Upload. Try that? Or else, let us get access so we can adjust the routing and potentially the issue.

Raizirer: Example:

Folder A contains:
Folder E
Folder F
Folder G

Right now you're stating:
Folder A contains:
Folder F
Folder G
Folder E

?? So the subfolder of a folder needs to be arranged?

Let me know so I know what to pass to the techs.

No, the folders have the correct order, is when you open a folder link, i send you a pm with a example of this.

souza: We don't see how we are responsible for you making PPD and then when they rebill and you switched program to PPS that we would pay for that rebill; that's sort of asking for 2 sides of the apple.

gibalah: We have users who have 2 accounts; 1 PPD, 1 PPS. We don't ban for such :)

souza: We don't see how we are responsible for you making PPD and then when they rebill and you switched program to PPS that we would pay for that rebill; that's sort of asking for 2 sides of the apple.

2 points to note:

1) I wanted outright to be in PPS when I use Uploadable. I was forced to be in PPD until $10 was achieved. This wasn't my choice but was forced by you citing your rules (I have even posted in is thread). Never mind I follow your rules but please do not push the responsibility of choosing PPD on me because I have never given the chance to choose.

2) I did not switched to PPS when they rebilled. I have already been weeks into PPS before they rebill or buy. This is not 2 sides of the apple. Rebill or not it is still a sale, and I am in PPS.

Let's have another scenario. Let's assume tomorrow I switch to PPD and some one who bought a pemium when I was in PPS decided to rebill. Will I get the cut since they sign up when I was in PPS, or I will not be paid because at time material I am in PPD?

You still haven't answer my question: If they keep rebilling into next year and the years after that, will you pay me my cut as all the time I will be in PPS.

Some feedback about Uploadable after 1 month of use. I have moved part of my files to Uploadable. In this month I have earned xxx.xx$. Yesterday asked for payout for released funds, now I see it is approved (yesterday was pending). I should get my payment today (right?). Also today I got a rebill. So here is my few words: rebills work, payments going as scheduled, upload speed is very good. But... there was days when stats was frozen and I think not all sales was credited later (other users told the same).

So my suggestion to Uploadable administrators:
-fix the stats system, every week it has problems. Many users complain about this. Don't let them think that you cheat.
-30 days hold is good for you to make sure that payment is legit, but it is too much for uploaders. I suggest to reduce hold time for old, trusted uploaders (15 days)
-Keep upgrading accounts for good PPS uploaders (many sales, smart space). They earn biggest part of money for you, they do not download. They upload. There is no point to take money from uploaders who work for you.
-If someone asks here about issues (payment, account termination etc) respond here. If you respond to him via PM, other forum users might think that you ignore that user.

Well, now I will move my remaining files to Uploadable to keep working and earn more. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
souza: I can help you understand why we let people roll through PPD first; to avoid scammers.

The rebill you keep questioning, happened from a user that purchased*when you were in PPD. You are not entitled to this payment, period. So someone who has earned great on PPD for 6 months w/ sales, suddenly turn to PPS and will expect all rebills to go to them Doesn't work like that.

You're paid in the plan that you wish to be in. It is that simple.

If you accumulate 100 paying users during PPD and they all rebill into the next century, you will not get paid. If you accumulate 100 paying users during PPS and they all rebill into the next century, you will get paid.

We don't offer mixed PPS and PPD plan. It's black on white.

nogame: Let me answer you chronologically: -Find another host if you think we cheat; there are plenty. Can even go with the original ones who pays absolutely nothing (an option many are willing to accept) -30 days is what we always hold. Paying out prematurely is high-risk;* just like some affiliates owes us money, they pack up and leave - We're* left with the bill (we can name a few in here). -Upgrading accounts: We can't just pick and choose. That's called unfair treatment. You will suddenly be getting John 1 and John 2 asking why John 3 got an ugprade and they didn't. We've simplified it: Not to upgrade. Besides; space = cost, and whoever occupies 10TB forever with* idled files, should be happy that we keep them. We have no intentions of doing a 90 days idled file becoming a deletion.

You may not agree with the above, but if you were to start up a host, you will soon realize why we do things the way we do :) Also take note of all those that crumble and get called "scam" afterwards - The affiliates were 95% indirectly involved with bringing it down most of the time.

Jo,

Uploaders need some time to build up visitors' confidence when they start using a new filehost. During this beginning period, uploaders usually choose PPD first and monitor sales status. When sales become good, they will change the plan to PPS. After uploaders have done the change, sales from loyal downloaders are the most valuable assets because of recurring payments. Not all uploaders are able to keep loyal downloaders. If an uploader ever worked hard but becomes lazy now, his downloaders will stop paying for premiums. Hence rebills should be treated as new sales because it's an achievement of uploaders' continuous hard works.

If you insist on not paying such kind of rebills, it's really a bad idea. It will discourage uploaders generate sales when they are on PPD.
Don't forget how you count downloads from premium downloaders; the more sales generated by PPD affiliates, the lesser DL counts they get.

On the other hand, because the recurring cannot be easily cancelled by users, purchasing premiums from resellers becomes popular. I call these sales "invisible sales".
I saw a lot of people complain about their PPD stats. The reason might be the increment of their invisible sales.
Both PPD and PPS affiliates get nothing due to invisible sales; the only fact they can see is that their stats dropped.
I suggest you put a column of premium download counts near the counted downloads column, and we can understand what's going on.
The information can be useful when someday you start accusing that some PPD affiliates don't contribute any sales.

Last edited:
Jo, I hope so that you do not cheat. But there was a user who posted online bank statement with charge and telling that sale was not credited (as I understood he purchased premium himself from another computer). There was no answer from you. Also time by time users complain about frozen stats and lost earnings. Just telling. I have no complaints right now, because I uploaded less and earned a lot. I know how much ~ I earned on other host, I will see how much I will earn when I will move all files to Uploadable and edit all links.

About upgrading... Yeah, you are right that it could be unfair treatment in some cases. But there is a difference between user who has 500 GB files and make 30-60 sales a month and a user who has 10TB files and gets only 1-5 sales/month. The second user costs you a lot and the first user cost nothing to you. So the first user could be upgraded (in my opinion)... Just telling, it's your choice in final.

One more thing, I miss sales from USA. USA cannot buy?

Hi Jo, i want to ask you about my account: balanar
2 weeks ago my account was blocked, as i know, because of violate section 20. 4 days recently, i notice that my account wasn't deleted and the statistic raises. That means ppl can download via my links.
uc1.jpg

I want to know if my account was reserved from blocked or not. If yes i want you return the money of the request on 2015-03-05. It was declined because my account was blocked on that day and the requested money did not return to the balance.
uc2.jpg

Anyway, thank for review my account although i didn't ask. I always think that my account was blocked because misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back