Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo, is there a way of contacting you except PM? Seems like some PM got lost e.t.c., i have a question what doesn't have to do with stats and not really tech one.

jus started using affiliate programe my id is =dedcate I cannot see stats on Get 65% of Premium plan sales + 50% Rebill, do I have to be premium member in order to start earning

geomaster: I will pass this on to techs tomorrow and see when they have time.

fernandito: They should be back shortly.

mikannko: Drop me a PM with your email and I will/someone else will reach out to you.

Dedicatedytty: No you have to do $10 dollars on PPD before you can get on PPS. Fortunately for you it is easier to get $10 with us than some other hosts :)

souza: Because you were in PPD when you got that sale.

Jo

Jo,

The sale was registered on 2015-03-14. I have already been on PPS on 2015-02-17 and have never switched plan since then. I have got 2 sales on the same day. When I click on the "Premium sales", it shows 2: one sale with a figure and one rebill with $0.00. Why is that?

Last edited:
upload still not working since a few weeks.. yesterday i was able to upload some files, but now again the same issue...

this is a ridiculous hoster.. never had this issues with another hoster.. take as example uploaded, share-online, etc and make improvements.. or you will losse a lot of customers.

The datacenter had some issues earlier. We are back again. This would mean that no downloads or uploads were possible in this interval

souza: Want a proper analysis of why we're not screwing you? Pass your username.

dogg: Works fine now. Are you sure you're working with us? ;)

Last edited:
456.png

Jo "peak" it still going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back